Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

View attachment 1222999

As usual you resort to insults instead of trying to have a conversation like an adult. And lol @ you calling ANYONE a stalker. fuckin hilarious.

Predators no matter the race or community should be universally shit on.. And we should care enough to see them punished so that they cant do it again. But you dont care cuz you wanna make whatever asinine point you had in the back of your head. Smh

lol I can’t imagine somebody calling somebody tether in real life

This is a very weird comment to read without context

Edit: with context this is a weird comment to just think out and hit post reply. take a breather homie

Nah, I post what I post.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Like it or love it, learn to live with it like Slick Rick from the 80's.

And I'm not talking about the rapper either.

Since y'all seem to take shit more seriously than me, maybe it's time for y'all to take a breather.

My posts seem to genuinely cause distress for some people, so they might be better off putting me on ignore.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I ain’t hear no one talk about no fake ID plus you should be able to eyeball a minor no matter what

“ Jordan walked him in. Jordan set up the whole thing” Wesley Snipes in Passenger 57

Lmao
16-19 year olds don’t look that different. Especially with everybody trying their hardest to look older from men and women with the way you dress and makeup

Which is a whole other crime in and of itself.
Seems like the cops got more than enough to get club footage if it exists, phone records etc.
How would her brother get her in the club? Like paying the bouncers to let her in?

I ain’t hear no one talk about no fake ID plus you should be able to eyeball a minor no matter what

“ Jordan walked him in. Jordan set up the whole thing” Wesley Snipes in Passenger 57

Lmao
Now I think about it.....the young blk man got caught up in something similar to this. Only thing he did was kiss her, she was underage with a fake ID. They left the club went by his place kissed her went back to the bar party again went their seperate ways then she said he raped her. He had no DNA evidence no nothing and homie got sentenced to 15yrs if memory serves correct.

Lmao
I was gonna call bullshit but then I remembered legal drinking age is 21 in the states. 🫢

Someone fucking up at that club.

Back