Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

@Inori you're from Bermuda. Y'all have no understanding of resisting oppression. Y'all have no Heroes no icons nothing

You're from Bermuda and you find yourself on the opposing end of a nigga from Oakland, who's family has ties to the Panthers. I had relatives in the Panthers and my mom dated a panther. Huey knew her name. My roots are too rich for a nigga from Bermuda to be in perpetual disagreement with me for 6 years

The bottom line is you don't stand for shit

You and the others I named are tethers my nigga and that's why yall see Blackness differently and whiteness differently. I don't know what's so hard to admit for y'all that your foreign upbringings represent the difference in your mentalities from mine

5th, goldie gns and others are from immigrant backgrounds but theyre on code. They are down fr. They are not off code tethers like you Black Rain and TTbf who find yourselves opposing everything someone from my background has to say 🖕🏾

lol u tellem bruh

Nah you unpaid safety instructor. One thing you niggas love doing is playing dumb... the underlying sentiment of me saying I don't care about white people is meaning I care about black people. But yall safe nigga, not from the soil mentalities won't allow you to care about Us exclusively

Yall are compromised af.

You think Black people are born with "coon" in their DNA and repeatedly agreed with the idea that Black men are less than. Also with a documented and admitted history of pretending to be somebody else because you're not confident in who you are. You need to be less concerned about your twitter activism and more with your real life

@Inori you're from Bermuda. Y'all have no understanding of resisting oppression. Y'all have no Heroes no icons nothing

You're from Bermuda and you find yourself on the opposing end of a nigga from Oakland, who's family has ties to the Panthers. I had relatives in the Panthers and my mom dated a panther. Huey knew her name. My roots are too rich for a nigga from Bermuda to be in perpetual disagreement with me for 6 years

The bottom line is you don't stand for shit

You and the others I named are tethers my nigga and that's why yall see Blackness differently and whiteness differently. I don't know what's so hard to admit for y'all that your foreign upbringings represent the difference in your mentalities from mine

5th, goldie gns and others are from immigrant backgrounds but theyre on code. They are down fr. They are not off code tethers like you Black Rain and TTbf who find yourselves opposing everything someone from my background has to say 🖕🏾
He from Jersey brah. He is a US citizen. He just lives in Bermuda

You think Black people are born with "coon" in their DNA and repeatedly agreed with the idea that Black men are less than. Also with a documented and admitted history of pretending to be somebody else because you're not confident in who you are. You need to be less concerned about your twitter activism and more with your real life
"He got that coon in em"

Nigga this ain't "Us".

How is he a tether to a place he was born and raised in?
Bruh. He is from an immigrant background. You going to act like I didn't just break down why ttbf is the way he is... Yes, unfortunately over the last 7, 8 years since Trump we have adopted a This Nigga Ain't Us mentality to weed out the people not speaking in our Collective best interest. Remember we were the same ones embracing pan-africanism before all this. We believed in the minority coalition at first but time has revealed them niggas don't want what we want. They already got what they want, they're just happy to be here. Simply being here and existing as doormats is not good enough in the conscious Community, so we initiated delineating to become our own recognized ethnic group.

"We all black" ain't working for Black America when there's too many people who share melanin that don't want what we want. They don't look at things the way we look at things and it's becoming problematic. We can't just dismiss it to "well, we're not a monolith".

Some people who are not from here are off code and that's a very simple concept to understand. It's a not conundrum.

I should be able to say "I don't care about white people" without someone from an immigrant background objecting. Im not wrong

People really in here defending Malika? That bitch clearly has a disdain for black men. That's a fact. Take the cape off and let her get these shots.

If that girl lied about her age that is fucked up. Lets not forget that happened to Merlin Santana, but if this player was black the media would still crucify him.

Especially Malika and Molly.

Yeah that hefa is mos def despised when IRONMAN is callin them the b-word all willy nilly. Lol!

It was Black Excellence when she 1st got the lead role for countdown. But man...smh. Seems like she already had those feelings b4. But the position now gave her an opportunity to amplify it.

Reactions: GNS
Remind me how all this came to light again?

Him and the brother were beefing?

I wouldn't be surprised if they got married

Back