Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

you safe ass crossing guard. You whacked my post to Cape for white people.

You find yourself on the opposite end of my opinions because you're a tether just like @TTBF. Your mentality is "go along to get along" cuz you're from some obscure ass island. Not even one of the main popular ones and you're just happy to be here. That's why you're never going to side with the black thought from the soil, will you? Tethers like you and @BlackRain and Ttbf show no interest in resisting white supremacy, you just want to find a snug place in it.

You can't find yourself constantly in disagreement with me and not be a coon. Look inward.
vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

As usual you resort to insults instead of trying to have a conversation like an adult. And lol @ you calling ANYONE a stalker. fuckin hilarious.

What does us "caring" about Giddey and the 15 year old even look like? What DIFFERENCE does it make?

You niggas are so conditioned by fake morality its pathetic

Predators no matter the race or community should be universally shit on.. And we should care enough to see them punished so that they cant do it again. But you dont care cuz you wanna make whatever asinine point you had in the back of your head. Smh

View attachment 1222999

As usual you resort to insults instead of trying to have a conversation like an adult. And lol @ you calling ANYONE a stalker. fuckin hilarious.

Predators no matter the race or community should be universally shit on.. And we should care enough to see them punished so that they cant do it again. But you dont care cuz you wanna make whatever asinine point you had in the back of your head. Smh

Nah. Who's not shitting on him????? I'm posting mad memes n shit. Nah thats not what your sentiment really is. You're a conditioned safe tether who feels morally obligated to CARE.

For instance if I care about what happened to Brianna Taylor I can get out there and organize, galvanize, get protest popping, money flowing and media attention. Those things are actionable

What does you as a so called black man "caring" for Josh Giddey situation look like? What actionable difference does your safe ass caring about those two white people make?

Nah. Who's not shitting on him????? I'm posting mad memes n shit. Nah thats not what your sentiment really. You're a conditioned safe tether who feels morally obligated to CARE.

For instance if I care about what happened to Brianna Taylor I can get out there and organize, galvanize, get protest popping money flowing and media attention. Those things are actionable

What does you as a so called black man "caring" for Josh Giddey situation look like? What actionable difference does your safe ass caring about those two white people make?

lol word.. good work galvanizing memes bruh.

No, we dgaf about the crime because that didn't happen in our community.

Your words. You said you dont care about predators when they white or if it doesnt happen in our communities. Which I think is a gross and silly fuckin thing to say.

But more insults from you. If you cant act like an adult dont bother quoting or @ing me nigga

lol word.. good work galvanizing memes bruh.

Your words. You said you dont care about predators when they white or if it doesnt happen in our communities. Which I think is a gross and silly fuckin thing to say.

But more insults from you. If you cant act like an adult dont bother quoting or @ing me nigga
Im SHOCKED you slithered away from the question and didn't answer it. STUNNED.

Listen lil nigga.... your mentality is not driven by righteousness it's driven by a morality... fake morality... A fake sense of moral obligation.. just like Brandt Jean, Bothams brother. See, he's the tether who felt morally obligated to forgive the white supremacist murderer of his brother and then hug on her in court. If he had a righteous mentality he would have choked slammed the bitch on the courtroom floor. But forgiving was easier. Having a soft spot in your heart for the enemy comes natural for you and your ilk. And that's all you've shown me this morning👍🏽

Nah. Who's not shitting on him????? I'm posting mad memes n shit. Nah thats not what your sentiment really is. You're a conditioned safe tether who feels morally obligated to CARE.

For instance if I care about what happened to Brianna Taylor I can get out there and organize, galvanize, get protest popping, money flowing and media attention. Those things are actionable

Bruh do you even do anything besides tweets?

Back