Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

Because she's not doing her job the same way

Giddy fucked a minor
His family was complicit

Thats the main issue

but Malika it's not the one who made that crystal clear to me like she did in the past..... why??
Then find your news from someone else and their popularity will die down and someone will replace them

I don't know about NBA but for NFL there's a bunch of reporters that suck and so you just don't get your info from them. Like a lot will just throw shit to the wall hoping it sticks. Is Malika the only NBA reporter?

This thing with Malika Andrews is so stupid. When did the news about Giddy break? Friday? And she's supposed to just spontaneously talk about his case in 3 days (one really, since it was the weekend) without even an occasion to prompt talk about it (like the draft was an occasion to talk about Miller)?

People acting like her silence so far is telling are way off base.

Last edited:
It's been strictly about Malika though...
It’s cuz she usually the main one who speaks up with a certain level of vitriolic energy about BM. Many of them do as well, but folks was looking to see her take. Now she is a cue card reading person I get it, still. She has broken free from her cards and put her personal spin in conversations plenty.

Reactions: GNS
I’m watching my Knickabockaz wash these Hornets and they mentioned Bridges shit bout four times and its the half now.

"And Miles Bridges takes a shot..."

"The net barely moved. He must have gotten a lot of practice in while on suspension for beating the mother of his child."

----------

"Miles Bridges...from behind the line..."

"Only line Miles cross is with women."

---------

"Miles Bridges with the double cross..."

"He dropped him so hard with that cross, Bridges' baby mother felt that."

Last edited:
This is gonna be my last post on homegirl. I barely even know who she is cause I don't watch ESPN so my next comments aren't in defense of her personally. We know that there are clear differences in how stories in general are reported in the media across the board when it comes to black men. Why single out one person when the issue is industry wide? I didn't see shit about holding any of the reporters that ask Giddey about this story in a press conference and let Giddey's brush off slide. Why aren't there numerous tweets posted in this thread asking for accountability from them??

Again MY issue is lack of condemnation of a grown man fucking a minor from the people posting on this site.

The problem is her blatant hypocrisy.

If she kept the same energy for Giddy as she did for black men, this wouldn't even be an issue.

The problem is her blatant hypocrisy.

If she kept the same energy for Giddy as she did for black men, this wouldn't even be an issue.
No doubt about it. Her desire to add extra barbecue sauce when these stories come out is what adds to the confusion. Whats very interesting is that when it comes to stories like this? It shows you why men rather shell up and say nothing vs speak up and deal with the rigamarole of nonsense.

Black men who watch ESPN frequently, have seen her do her due diligence talking about men. She’s you’re typical man hater. Hearing how she interacts with plenty of men from Jalen, Kendrick, Matt…..speak about Kobe, Adrien, Brandon the way she did. Her messy ways like when Giannis walked away from a press conference when she asked him a question due to her messy ways……speaking on Ime and his run in as well as how she spoke to SAS about his POV on the situation with Ime and how she spoke down to him like he was a little boy? See these show a consistent culture of disrespect. However most people, specifically women in this instance who don’t know about these transgressions as well as others I didn’t state? Will read it as black men talking down to a black woman. Which is more bullshit. It’s simply BM looking to figure out, is she this way with all issues with men vs women or is this an issue of hating BM? She won’t outright clarify that but again, we keep having these two way street discussions held down a one way. Which is unfortunate.

Back