Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

So he can jump out the window over Kevin Porter Jr. and everyone thinking he broke shorty's neck...which according to the police and the victim, it didn't happen and he ain't afraid of a lawsuit. KPJ is still a damn idiot and a fuck up nevertheless.

But...

Josh Giddey out here with Elon Musk money and might ruin a brother.

Lol.

At the end of the day, the conversation shifted the way that it’s supposed to because when things are understood, they really don’t need to be discussed. It’s understood that Josh giddy did something with a minor. So when we move on to a Malika Andrews, or any other person in the media? We’re looking for them to speak up. Not because we need them to, but because they’re the type to speak up so we expect it.

I keep reading people say oh well when Malika Andrews spoke up on certain black athletes that did things, she was just doing her job. That leads me to say that’s cool, so when is she just going to do her job and speak up on what this man did? Truth of the matter is, there is an inconvenient truth, when it comes down to a woman, such as herself. She don’t have no problem, adding extra barbecue sauce by calling out Stephen Smith on his show. Or speaking up on black men. Or any of the other shit she does. So keep doing what you do.

BM ain’t supposed to be happy with seeing our own mortality as far as people talking down about our image, which is always tattered and battered. It is what it is though.

At the end of the day, the conversation shifted the way that it’s supposed to because when things are understood, they really don’t need to be discussed. It’s understood that Josh giddy did something with a minor. So when we move on to a Malika Andrews, or any other person in the media? We’re looking for them to speak up. Not because we need them to, but because they’re the type to speak up so we expect it.

I keep reading people say oh well when Malika Andrews spoke up on certain black athletes that did things, she was just doing her job. That leads me to say that’s cool, so when is she just going to do her job and speak up on what this man did? Truth of the matter is, there is an inconvenient truth, when it comes down to a woman, such as herself. She don’t have no problem, adding extra barbecue sauce by calling out Stephen Smith on his show. Or speaking up on black men. Or any of the other shit she does. So keep doing what you do.

BM ain’t supposed to be happy with seeing our own mortality as far as people talking down about our image, which is always tattered and battered. It is what it is though.
It's been strictly about Malika though...

It's been strictly about Malika though...
Because she's not doing her job the same way

Giddy fucked a minor
His family was complicit

Thats the main issue

but Malika it's not the one who made that crystal clear to me like she did in the past..... why??

So he can jump out the window over Kevin Porter Jr. and everyone thinking he broke shorty's neck...which according to the police and the victim, it didn't happen and he ain't afraid of a lawsuit. KPJ is still a damn idiot and a fuck up nevertheless.

But...

Lol.

Josh Giddey makes less than kpj.

He wakes up in the morning thinking about how he can make his white boss more money

I never seen someone so happy to be an employee.

There's a barely above minimum wage workers in their last dollar willing to strike and shit.

Then you got a multi-millionaire constantly reminding everyone how he must behave to maintain his job. Reminding everyone he is a good employee and don't rock the boat.

I know the check is good but have some pride lol.

peek-look.gif

@5th Letter

Giddey is the starting shooting guard on the team with the second best record in the Western Conference, but now it's being argued his SALARY is why he's not getting equal coverage... only on ABW

But...

Lol.
They can’t use the he’s not famous enough angle.
I didn't bring up salary Im saying it's irrelevant.

They can’t use the he’s not famous enough angle.
Steven A talkin bout "i might get sued"... as if that's not equivalent to saying "it's because he's white". The fear of litigation never stopped him from throwing black people under the bus

People really show their bias and it's to the point they can't help but show it

Back