Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

Last 11 pages being about her is because some folks are committed to the bit of not holding folks accountable. Questioning why she hadnt address this situation as it happened shouldn’t have turned into this massive debate.

However none of that changes the fact Giddey is a creep. Folks wanna see the energy & the smoke for him the same way everyone rushed (Malika included) for men who just so happen to all be black. Especially because she portrays herself to be on the “right side of Justice” when it comes towards protecting women.
Now if this was a debate about lack of coverage across all media and the differences when reporting about black men in general then I would agree, but the dragging ain't about that. It's about Malika and her alone. Is she the lone NBA reporter that exist?

Now if this was a debate about lack of coverage across all media and the differences when reporting about black men in general then I would agree, but the dragging ain't about that. It's about Malika and her alone. Is she the lone NBA reporter that exist?

She's not the only NBA reporter. She has been the most problematic. Like there are NBA players that won't even talk to her. When it comes to black men she'll randomly bring up shit they did decades ago in conversations where that information is irrelevant, so it does stand out when she basically has to be forced to cover some shit a white player is being accused of right now.

All that said, I don't understand what the uproar is about though. Ya'll know who and what she is. Why are you getting mad that she's not doing something you probably didn't expect her to do in the first place? lol

omg it would be wild if malika addressed this live on tv

ngl i kinda wish she addressed this on the espn nba today show n did sum 100% "when keepin it real goes wrong" shit.

I could see it going like this:

"I wanna take a moment to address sumthing. A bunch of lames, incels and trolls are hating on me online cuz of the josh giddy situation. These ppl jus mad at me but im jus reading from a teleprompter. When in reality most these dudes jus mad at me cuz im married to white man and they wanna smash me irl, but cant."

Last edited:
She's not the only NBA reporter. She has been the most problematic. Like there are NBA players that won't even talk to her. When it comes to black men she'll randomly bring up shit they did decades ago in conversations where that information is irrelevant, so it does stand out when she basically has to be forced to cover some shit a white player is being accused of right now.

All that said, I don't understand what the uproar is about though. Ya'll know who and what she is. Why are you getting mad that she's not doing something you probably didn't expect her to do in the first place? lol

Out of all the NBA reporters she's the most problematic? Thats a reach. Stephen A has way more issues with players than she does to the point by his own admission he has to have security. Shams under scrutiny now for his gambling shit possibly interfering with reporting. Woj has been called out by multiple people for sabotaging other writers in attempts to break stories.

I think a real significant portion of the vitriol black men have, and these subjects, are constantly getting overlooked and marginalized. I expect it though. I don’t know how we got back to black men are like terrible, but it was expected. So let me not act like I don’t know.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
She is being dragged because she covers the NBA and is the first to jump out and criticize black men in the supposed name of justice. She came onto First Take and tried to vilify Stephen A on his own show for asking questions as it pertains to Ime Udoka. She cut off niggas on live TV who wondered why was all the heat coming ontop of Ime when it was a consensual relationship. She seemingly volunteered to bring up other nigga's past allegations. Folks gave her a pass when UFC head Dana White slapped his wife "cause it wasnt an NBA issue." This is an NBA situation so why someone who normally is ontop of cases like this where it involves a woman, suddenly quiet?

Asking "is she the lone NBA reporter that exist" comes off as a deflection considering everything mentioned above; should she not be held accountable for not doing her job across the board?

I think a real significant portion of the vitriol black men have, and these subjects, are constantly getting overlooked and marginalized. I expect it though. I don’t know how we got back to black men are like terrible, but it was expected. So let me not act like I don’t know.

Bruh you did post saying we the lowest of the low tho. I mean cmon now.

She is being dragged because she covers the NBA and is the first to jump out and criticize black men in the supposed name of justice. She came onto First Take and tried to vilify Stephen A on his own show for asking questions as it pertains to Ime Udoka. She cut off niggas on live TV who wondered why was all the heat coming ontop of Ime when it was a consensual relationship. She seemingly volunteered to bring up other nigga's past allegations. Folks gave her a pass when UFC head Dana White slapped his wife "cause it wasnt an NBA issue." This is an NBA situation so why someone who normally is ontop of cases like this where it involves a woman, suddenly quiet?

Asking "is she the lone NBA reporter that exist" comes off as a deflection considering everything mentioned above; should she not be held accountable for not doing her job across the board?

So the fact that the show was off air when the story broke doesn't factor in to this? Or did yall want a special solely dedicated to this?

Bruh you did post saying we the lowest of the low tho. I mean cmon now.
I dont think you truly grasp what I meant by that statement. I think we are the peak in terms of everything from looks, strength, IQ, charisma, or anything else you can name. we are literally the salt of the Earth. I believe that to my core. When I speak about our position in this society? I’m talking about strictly based on where we rank in this society as far as pecking order

So the fact that the show was off air when the story broke doesn't factor in to this? Or did yall want a special solely dedicated to this?

This is what I mean by committed to the bit which leads to endless debates about HER specifically
You're jumping through hoops to avoid the question of why shouldnt she be held to the same standard in this situation as the others
To answer your question, she wasnt technically scheduled to join Stephen A on First Take when she called it to belittle Stephen A
so why couldnt she find time to speak about this?

So if Malika does address this the way some want her to, what’s the endgame? What would satisfy the ones who call her a coon? What could she say to make yall happy?
"The ones who call her a coon" as if she's not one...

She's married to a white

And she's not keeping the same energy for a white as she has for black suspects

These are Facts Ro, not opinions

What other conclusion should people make?

Out of all the NBA reporters she's the most problematic? Thats a reach. Stephen A has way more issues with players than she does to the point by his own admission he has to have security. Shams under scrutiny now for his gambling shit possibly interfering with reporting. Woj has been called out by multiple people for sabotaging other writers in attempts to break stories.

Bruh, you're talking about some different shit. She's messy. I mean problematic in that way.

Like how she'll just bring up some random shit a player was alleged to have done 15 years ago even though it has nothing to do with the topic being discussed or how she's purposely misrepresent things cohosts are saying so that she can go on unrelated tangents. Bruh, her bias against black dudes is so well known you can go on Youtube and literally find white dudes and women calling her out on it.

Sure gambling issues might be bad, but it's going to have players walking out in the middle of interviews because they don't want to talk to you. That's where Malika is right now.

I thought she was a dedicated feminist? What happened to protecting women? There's a 15-year-old girl at the center of this not a consenting adult

This is gonna be my last post on homegirl. I barely even know who she is cause I don't watch ESPN so my next comments aren't in defense of her personally. We know that there are clear differences in how stories in general are reported in the media across the board when it comes to black men. Why single out one person when the issue is industry wide? I didn't see shit about holding any of the reporters that ask Giddey about this story in a press conference and let Giddey's brush off slide. Why aren't there numerous tweets posted in this thread asking for accountability from them??

Again MY issue is lack of condemnation of a grown man fucking a minor from the people posting on this site.

Back