Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

The last 11 pages have pretty much been about homegirl. And for the most part the reaction has been "it ain't that bad" regarding the actual allegations. I didn't see no damn dragging...
I need to go back and see those posters who said it wasn't bad, they need to come to get talked to

Reactions: GNS
The last 11 pages have pretty much been about homegirl. And for the most part the reaction has been "it ain't that bad" regarding the actual allegations. I didn't see no damn dragging...
Last 11 pages being about her is because some folks are committed to the bit of not holding folks accountable. Questioning why she hadnt address this situation as it happened shouldn’t have turned into this massive debate.

However none of that changes the fact Giddey is a creep. Folks wanna see the energy & the smoke for him the same way everyone rushed (Malika included) for men who just so happen to all be black. Especially because she portrays herself to be on the “right side of Justice” when it comes towards protecting women.

He’s not some random G League/overseas player so the “hEz NoT fAmOuS” argument isn’t sufficient
Buddy don't follow ball like that

I think he legit just curious

Last 11 pages being about her is because some folks are committed to the bit of not holding folks accountable. Questioning why she hadnt address this situation as it happened shouldn’t have turned into this massive debate.

However none of that changes the fact Giddey is a creep. Folks wanna see the energy & the smoke for him the same way everyone rushed (Malika included) for men who just so happen to all be black. Especially because she portrays herself to be on the “right side of Justice” when it comes towards protecting women.

It shouldn't have happened at all tbh until after NBA Today came back on air. The story broke from a fan page that deleted itself on twitter while the show is off the air. Asking why she hadn't addressed the topic on a show that's not even airing at that moment was just dumb to begin with. Now she talked about it and folks trying to disect other 45 seconds clips as well pretending they're 45 minute long diatribes

Back