Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

Considering she was in the club underage it's not impossible to believe that she lied to him. Her brother is foul as hell though since he obviously knew
Yeah but her lying isn't the issue... that's a given. It's the adults responsibility to confirm her age. So to even bring up the fact that... the minor lied... is a deflection

Yall niggas weird

That look at what cac shit did when someone did something is trife.. we know what it is.. we know theres a double standard but dont do bullshit

Also the fact every time a nigga does something you have people who try to minimize / make excuses or whatever they did...

That gotcha white boy game is childish af

As they say keep the same energy stop picking and choosing

Yeah but her lying isn't the issue... that's a given. It's the adults responsibility to confirm her age. So to even bring up the fact that... the minor lied... is a deflection
Oh that wasn't really in defense of him. He's also a celeb so he should have been extra careful

Bruh, you're talking about some different shit. She's messy. I mean problematic in that way.

Like how she'll just bring up some random shit a player was alleged to have done 15 years ago even though it has nothing to do with the topic being discussed or how she's purposely misrepresent things cohosts are saying so that she can go on unrelated tangents. Bruh, her bias against black dudes is so well known you can go on Youtube and literally find white dudes and women calling her out on it.

Sure gambling issues might be bad, but it's going to have players walking out in the middle of interviews because they don't want to talk to you. That's where Malika is right now.

For 1 im suspect of white dudes who make it a point to call out Black people. Thats how you get Michael Rappaport. So I'd take youtube university scholars with a grain of salt.

From the clips people point out, outside the Adrienne Payne shit the topics are relevant people just don't like them being mentioned. Legit outside of 2 instances all the examples niggas have provided don't prove anything other than a tv host/reporter just reporting shit.

This is what I mean by committed to the bit which leads to endless debates about HER specifically
You're jumping through hoops to avoid the question of why shouldnt she be held to the same standard in this situation as the others
To answer your question, she wasnt technically scheduled to join Stephen A on First Take when she called it to belittle Stephen A
so why couldnt she find time to speak about this?

SAS is the producer and controls First Take. She doesn't call in unless he OKs it. I never said she shouldn't be held to standards which is why I've had no problem pointing out when I said she's crossed a line. Yall just seem to think she should've stopped her entire holiday break to do a special report on this. Now which of those is holding somebody to a special standard?

For 1 im suspect of white dudes who make it a point to call out Black people. Thats how you get Michael Rappaport. So I'd take youtube university scholars with a grain of salt.

From the clips people point out, outside the Adrienne Payne shit the topics are relevant people just don't like them being mentioned. Legit outside of 2 instances all the examples niggas have provided don't prove anything other than a tv host/reporter just reporting shit.

I'm not sure what clips you've seen, but if dudes have some dirt in their past, she brings it up and its almost never relevant.

It's like when they were talking about Joe Mazzula taking over the Boston coaching job and she brought up some shit he was accused of doing in college like a decade before. That shit wasn't relevant. She just highlights negativity, and it would be fine if she was consistent with it but she's not. When she talked about Luke Walton being hired a little while later, she didn't bring up his sexual assault accusations that happened far more recently.

I'm not sure what clips you've seen, but if dudes have some dirt in their past, she brings it up and its almost never relevant.

It's like when they were talking about Joe Mazzula taking over the Boston coaching job and she brought up some shit he was accused of doing in college like a decade before. That shit wasn't relevant. She just highlights negativity, and it would be fine if she was consistent with it but she's not. When she talked about Luke Walton being hired a little while later, she didn't bring up his sexual assault accusations that happened far more recently.

The Mazulla/Ime shit....you have a head coach that just got fired for sexual misconduct and then hire a coach who has a sex assault charge in his past. That's not a stretch to mention that.

Now the Luke Walton comparison is valid. If she didn't mention his shit then that's a legit example of the show being inconsistent. The other shit though is mainly niggas mad at reporting stories that happened. And niggas mad she didn't drop everything to run to the studio over the weekend. There's room for both things to be true.

SAS is the producer and controls First Take. She doesn't call in unless he OKs it. I never said she shouldn't be held to standards which is why I've had no problem pointing out when I said she's crossed a line. Yall just seem to think she should've stopped her entire holiday break to do a special report on this. Now which of those is holding somebody to a special standard?
You're so dense, your cape keeps flapping for a guilty person

Does Dez Bryant speaking up not mean shit?

Nobody is going viral for their takes defending Malika.. its indefensible except for at ABW

A notable athlete has called her out, he said he doesn't understand how athletes can sit across for her and have respect for her, should that mean a little something?

Reactions: GNS
Some people will never understand...

Sports media and Hip Hop media perpetuates the Black Brute, the Black Savage myth.

I really don't care about Malika Andrews, it's not even about Malika Andrews.

It's really about the perception of Black males on the bottom, trickling up to Black males on the top. It really shouldn't happen. That's a social anomaly. That's the level of degradation we have.

Josh Giddey can be caught red handed with a teenager and it's, "It's just an allegation and we gonna respect the process."

Ime Udoka didn't do anything criminal and it's "Protect women" and he's treated like a damn rapist and brothers gotta sit up here with the stone face, trying to be judge and jury over something that isn't even fucking serious. Co-workers get fucked all the time. Wives get fucked on all the time.

Y'all don't see the rapist, savage, lecherous Black man myth being played out on TV by Black people for ratings? They didn't even wanna tell you who the damn woman was? The Celtics and ESPN didn't even keep Udoka's situation private to protect his family. He was a family man, not a damn bachelor out here in the clubs with the camera, broadcasting his movements.

And White boy in the clubs with a 17 year old just like "No comment" and he still playing. Ain't no damn reckoning on ESPN with White ex-players like, "Well you know, he should've checked the ID. It ain't no excuse."

Black men lost out here. Jalen Rose had to apologize for having fucking common sense and ultimately loss his job behind goofy shit.

Last edited:

Sure thing brother

The Mazulla/Ime shit....you have a head coach that just got fired for sexual misconduct and then hire a coach who has a sex assault charge in his past. That's not a stretch to mention that.

Now the Luke Walton comparison is valid. If she didn't mention his shit then that's a legit example of the show being inconsistent. The other shit though is mainly niggas mad at reporting stories that happened. And niggas mad she didn't drop everything to run to the studio over the weekend. There's room for both things to be true.

I don't know bruh. When you have dozens of entities reporting a new coaching hiring, and she's like the only one bringing up some shit he did when he was in college, that looks crazy. It's not even like she was raising up the topic for discussion. She literally just mentioned that he was being hired and then was like "It would be remiss if I don't tell you this other stuff."

lol Move it along to what? The whole purpose of this topic is Giddey being a piece of shit and the fallout from that. There's really nothing else to move to.

Reactions: GNS
Back