Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

Oh he about to get married then
Or he just gave her the bag to stay quiet.

We'll see how the NBA reacts now that the case is closed. At minimum I think they will make a statement.

Situation is delicate cause no one can actually prove giddey had sex with her. I think they will let temperature of the people decide and eventually suspend him for inappropriately associating with a minor.

I hope. Lol. I don't think it's the white vs black issue we want to make it. It just so happens that Giddey is white and the situation is one of the most delicate they've dealt with.

I do think he should be suspended. Minimum 30 gms. I don't think Adam Silver trying to hear that shit and will eventually buss his head.

Only reason sports media not killing him is relationships with nba and okc is killing rn. They're not trying to rock the boat. Ratings/viewers >>>>>

If okc was trash the media and fans would be killing them but Shai, chet and Jalen nice. 🤷🏿‍♂️

When he eventually gets suspended sports media should be criticized and harshly if they try to jump on it and all of a sudden become investigative journalists idgaf.

Well now thats it not a criminal case no more that means that troll coon SAS can FINALLY talk about it and flame his worse than he did kyrie right right. Or he just gets to get off talking about fatboy jason whitlock like he aint a coon too.

Back