Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

People really in here defending Malika? That bitch clearly has a disdain for black men. That's a fact. Take the cape off and let her get these shots.

If that girl lied about her age that is fucked up. Lets not forget that happened to Merlin Santana, but if this player was black the media would still crucify him.

Especially Malika and Molly.

They can’t use the he’s not famous enough angle.

If he wasn't before, he's famous enough now, so they need to get to reporting. lol

People really in here defending Malika? That bitch clearly has a disdain for black men. That's a fact. Take the cape off and let her get these shots.

If that girl lied about her age that is fucked up. Lets not forget that happened to Merlin Santana, but if this player was black the media would still crucify him.

Especially Malika and Molly.

Really? What's next? Niggas going to be in here caping for Sage Steele. lol

Law enforcement sources tell us police would obviously like to speak with the purported female and those close to her to gather more information regarding the social media claims that made rounds over the weekend ... but as of right now, no one is talking.

It's a significant component to the whole situation ... as a lack of cooperation will make it much more challenging for officials to determine whether any laws were broken.

Law enforcement sources tell us police would obviously like to speak with the purported female and those close to her to gather more information regarding the social media claims that made rounds over the weekend ... but as of right now, no one is talking.

It's a significant component to the whole situation ... as a lack of cooperation will make it much more challenging for officials to determine whether any laws were broken.
Wonder if the parents are getting a lawyer to go scorched earth on Giddey

Honestly do yall niggas really care? Or do yall just wanna see him treated like a black athlete?
Lurk, check this out.....
The latter. These niggas don’t care about the crime I guess they just want fairness on nba today or whatever. Which is understandable
☝🏾 he's right. I'm agreeing with my stalker to make a point

No, we dgaf about the crime because that didn't happen in our community. Pedophilia and underage sex is normal in the white community and only a @TTBF type would care about these two white people personally.

But we would however like to see equal coverage of all suspects who get in trouble. Is that asking too much? The fact you even asked that question is a symptom of conditioning.

What's wrong with Brothers demanding fair treatment even tho we're not used to it?? @Big Lurko

Folks should give af about predators taking advantage of underage kids no matter what community it's happening in. To say you dont give a fuck is just a dumbass statement to make. There should be no tolerance for predators or shrugging that shit off that no matter what
you safe ass crossing guard. You whacked my post to Cape for white people.

You find yourself on the opposite end of my opinions because you're a tether just like @TTBF. Your mentality is "go along to get along" cuz you're from some obscure ass island. Not even one of the main popular ones and you're just happy to be here. That's why you're never going to side with the black thought from the soil, will you? Tethers like you and @BlackRain and Ttbf show no interest in resisting white supremacy, you just want to find a snug place in it.

You can't find yourself constantly in disagreement with me and not be a coon. Look inward.

you safe ass crossing guard. You whacked my post to Cape for white people.

You find yourself on the opposite end of my opinions because you're a tether just like @TTBF. Your mentality is "go along to get along" cuz you're from some obscure ass island. Not even one of the main popular ones and you're just happy to be here. That's why you're never going to side with the black thought from the soil, will you? Tethers like you and @BlackRain and Ttbf show no interest in resisting white supremacy, you just want to find a snug place in it.

You can't find yourself constantly in disagreement with me and not be a coon. Look inward.

You just said you don't care about children being preyed on. You have no room to speak on anyone's morals or accountability for anything

Back