Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Something Weird That You Do...

eggs w maple syrup is goat..

Socks before pants/shorts

I don’t like wearing my pants or shorts when I dropping bombs in the bathroom. Only at home tho.. I ain’t undressing in public bathrooms like that... but I try not to dookie outside my home unless it’s an emergency.

I take a drink with every bite of food I eat.

I shake my feet back n forth when I’m going to sleep. It’s relaxing to me.
all of that applies to me..

I sometimes still like getting eastbay magazines in the mail and I get hyped like the first time i got one

Anytime when I'm excited I like to smell the box of when I get an anticipated delivery.

Shower in the dark

Sit on the ground in the bathroom in the morning (not a morning person so I go out my way avoiding people)

Shower Everytime I do number 2

Make cheese balls with cheese nips (chewing them up and spitting them out and rolling them into a ball and seasoning them with some Lawry's

Speak in languages I created since I was 8 years old

Review my personal music in the bathroom with light off, gummi worms has to be present

Carry at least two paper towels on me. One folded up, the other wet to wipe my face or anything dry like my eyes in the morning

Anytime when I'm excited I like to smell the box of when I get an anticipated delivery.

Shower in the dark

Sit on the ground in the bathroom in the morning (not a morning person so I go out my way avoiding people)

Make cheese balls with cheese nips (chewing them up and spitting them out and rolling them into a ball and seasoning them with some Lawry's

Review my personal music in the bathroom with light off, gummi worms has to be present

Carry at least two paper towels on me. One folded up, the other wet to wipe my face or anything dry like my eyes in the morning
Hold up bruh, you chew up Cheese Nips, spit the half chewed nips out, roll them into a ball, season them, then eat them again?

What kind of cow, chew the cud, shit is this?

Weeeeird shit. I get too excited when I'm watching football and there's an interception return. When dude points out the blocks to their teammates i get amped.. there's just something about it.. or when he pitches the ball back it thrills tf out of me. Like waaay more than a regular great play would. I think its because of how spontaneous and improvised those plays are..

I used to act like hoe watching Ed Reed play. It was embarrassing lol

Shower in the dark

:wdf2:

This whole post is unsanitary

:wdf2:

This whole post is unsanitary
Bro I promise I'm clean man

tenor.gif

i play a lotta paranoid games in the house

if im alone.....i gotta go around and lock, double check all doors/garage/etc before i can sit down and chill

even then i wont play nothing so loud I cant hear, and im always looking out the window every 20 mins

if i wake up at night I always go check on the kids.....looking out the windows as im passing thru lol

I bless my cereal

Stand on my bed and sing All night long by Lione Richie randomly whenever I feel de ja vu

Listen to scary stories every night before I go to sleep and follow up with a good video. This is actually a tradition with me and my Lady now.

I expect at least one a day but usually have her do it twice. Very rarely do i do it three times but it will happen as many times as I decide to. I do not masturbate at all but I still need to ejaculate daily because I'm a man. She doesn't do it willingly but it isn't pulling teeth either, she just does it and is used to it. Its a daily thing for her so i suppose its more like brushing her teeth than pulling them lol. I used to help her by doing it myself on her tongue/open mouth but a health issue has made it to where i need suction to get the ejaculate out. The good part for her is that it doesn't take long, i will help her get me close and then ill put it in her mouth to swallow everything. It is not considered a privilege in our house but necessity. It doesnt matter even if we are fighting she knows she will still do that when I need even if we haven't made up yet. The number of bjs in no way means that sex is not going to happen as well. When that happens ill usually have her do one before so I don't have enough to leave her drippy, she doesn't like that feeling, and always one bj after to leave my thing clean and not crusty. Plus i hate that feeling when theres some cum left in the tube. I really can't fathom being with a girl that isn't okay doing something once a day.

Back