Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Something Weird That You Do...

When I wake up during a nightmare I flip my pillow and go back to sleep which stops the nightmare for whatever reason.

I can't erase any photos of my son no matter how shitty they are. Got 1000s on my phone. Everytime the phone memory is full I'm erasing everything but his pics lol.

I put red ginger in my coffee.

Yo most nights I HAVE to put vicks under my nose to sleep.. the coolness and obvi the medicine and euclayptus helps me rest

I mean plated food. Like for thanksgiving dinner coming up. I might put a rack of food on my plate and I will eat each thing individually before I move on to the next thing.

I've eaten that before. District Taco shits on chipotle

I been hittin' this joint up a few times the last month or so.

Their Fish tacos are the shit. The Shrimp is cool but it ain't nothing on the Fish Tacos.

I been hittin' this joint up a few times the last month or so.

Their Fish tacos are the shit. The Shrimp is cool but it ain't nothing on the Fish Tacos.

Good to hear my recommendation worked out for you. Funny thing is I like the shrimp tacos and didn't like the fish tacos.

That open nasal passage shit be pivotal to great sleep!
You dont think snoring comes from neck compression?
I personally think most people sleep wrong

I'm not even sure anymore. One part of me says it's my weight gain. When I was thinner and active, broads used to shake me in my sleep 'cause I rarely moved and made absolutely no noise. I didn't start snoring until I got heavier. It used to be that if I laid on my back that I would snore, so I started sleeping on my sides. Then if I slept on my left side I would snore, so I ended up sleeping on my left. Now I snore no matter which side I sleep on. Same for sleeping on my stomach, that was the last resort 'cause it was uncomfortable and laying on my arm like that would cause me to cut off circulation in that arm. Now it doesn't matter, I snore every which way I lay. I'm also about 100lbs heavier than I used to be so the goal for this year is to drop all of that weight so I can get back to sleeping right and feeling right.

Back