Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Something Weird That You Do...

I put my socks on before pants bc I dont like pants/ shorts touching my feet
Real life!

I also have to have socks on in the house. I go through like 3 pairs a day when I spend the day at home. Been like that since a kid. I get a weird satisfaction when I take my socks off under the covers after a long period of wearing them before bed.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure anymore. One part of me says it's my weight gain. When I was thinner and active, broads used to shake me in my sleep 'cause I rarely moved and made absolutely no noise. I didn't start snoring until I got heavier. It used to be that if I laid on my back that I would snore, so I started sleeping on my sides. Then if I slept on my left side I would snore, so I ended up sleeping on my left. Now I snore no matter which side I sleep on. Same for sleeping on my stomach, that was the last resort 'cause it was uncomfortable and laying on my arm like that would cause me to cut off circulation in that arm. Now it doesn't matter, I snore every which way I lay. I'm also about 100lbs heavier than I used to be so the goal for this year is to drop all of that weight so I can get back to sleeping right and feeling right.
First off I started 2020 @ 210...as of today I'm 204..Im working out almost daily as I'm trying to alter my physique as I am starting acention to the 40s.

To speak on ya snoring as you do gain weight it does block your airways as you sleep. Like if you tilt ya chin more towards the ceiling youll notice a difference. One suggestion get a Boppy for you neck.

bruh....my aunt, my sister, and all my daughters got this corner of the blanket shit they do.....just barely rub it on their face....sometimes the baby aint even touching her face, just doing the motion

super weird
My moms & my daughter does this ... they can't even explain it ...... weird af lol

- I never liked onions cooked or visible in my food...makes me nauseous...

- I like eating the black burnt food stuck at the bottom of the pot

I expect at least one a day but usually have her do it twice. Very rarely do i do it three times but it will happen as many times as I decide to. I do not masturbate at all but I still need to ejaculate daily because I'm a man. She doesn't do it willingly but it isn't pulling teeth either, she just does it and is used to it. Its a daily thing for her so i suppose its more like brushing her teeth than pulling them lol. I used to help her by doing it myself on her tongue/open mouth but a health issue has made it to where i need suction to get the ejaculate out. The good part for her is that it doesn't take long, i will help her get me close and then ill put it in her mouth to swallow everything. It is not considered a privilege in our house but necessity. It doesnt matter even if we are fighting she knows she will still do that when I need even if we haven't made up yet. The number of bjs in no way means that sex is not going to happen as well. When that happens ill usually have her do one before so I don't have enough to leave her drippy, she doesn't like that feeling, and always one bj after to leave my thing clean and not crusty. Plus i hate that feeling when theres some cum left in the tube. I really can't fathom being with a girl that isn't okay doing something once a day.
What in the hell did I just read?

I sniff in between my boobs.

I inspect eating utensils and cups before using them.

I lose my mind if my pillow or the slightest bit of my cover touches the floor.

I freak out if I have to lay on the floor.

I bring a cold drink with me when I’m taking a shower.

I turn the AC real cold and when I can’t stand it, I’ll go take a bath.

I have planned arguments and conversations in the shower. That wall be getting all the curse words.

I blow a bubble with my mouth before I talk a lot.

i look at a plane thats flying to try to figure out where its going, where its coming from and then wonder about the people story thats on the plane.

like whos trying to get to someone close whos sick, whos leaving someone close, whos getting a divorce, whos with child and dont know, who the cops are looking, all type of shit.

Back