Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Something Weird That You Do...

add some candles next time. You’ll be in there for hours, so peaceful
Oh I always got the candles going. i be in the tub so long, my son be doing wellness checks. “Mama, you ain’t drown did you?” I can’t take a shower or bath without a few candles going. This no light thing might be a new thing for me.

i look at a plane thats flying to try to figure out where its going, where its coming from and then wonder about the people story thats on the plane.

like whos trying to get to someone close whos sick, whos leaving someone close, whos getting a divorce, whos with child and dont know, who the cops are looking, all type of shit.
youd hate to live where i do, Im close to bwi and I hear/see planes at least 15x a day

youd hate to live where i do, Im close to bwi and I hear/see planes at least 15x a day
man i love that.....maybe.

i love to see planes land and take off too. but i know they cant see me watching all day...might raise suspicions.

I forgot one.
I burp before I fall asleep.
tenor.gif

I fold my clothes before I wash them, just to see how much space I have in my bag.

Plus I air conduct the band a lot when I listen to music. It's the arranger in me.

Back