Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Something Weird That You Do...

Check them out. I don't know about that location but the one downtown by Macy's on Mon, Wed, Thurs. they got shrimp tacos.
I cant eat shell fish :scust:
I hate going to the heart of the city... I think they be at Union Market tho

Can't think of anything forreal...

Other than the fact I can fall asleep or take a shit absolutely anywhere.

Hell the fuck no.

I don't even like taking shits on different floors when I'm at work.

I can take power naps but not real sleep just anywhere

... that nobody probably does.

Anybody else use something from the fridge and try to put it back in the fridge before the door closes?

giphy.gif

All the time.

Can't think of anything forreal...

Other than the fact I can fall asleep or take a shit absolutely anywhere.

Real man shit here.

I can fall asleep anywhere. If I'm tired, I'mma sleep. At one company I worked at I was known for being asleep in the break room on my floor twice a day, every day.

I don't understand how folks can't take a shit wherever they're at. If you gotta go, you gotta go. Fuck what the next muhfucka think about it, let the deuce fly and give no fucks about the repercussions. I used to throw the magazine under my arm and walk down the hall like "y'all know what time it is...".

When I was selling car audio, I would do the bank drops or go get change from the bank next door. That bank demanded that when we did our drops every single bill had to be facing the same direction and had to be stacked from highest denomination at the bottom to singles at the top.

To this day I always arrange cash like this. All bills facing the same way and folded with the singles on top and largest bills on the bottom, in order.

Back