Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Something Weird That You Do...

There's a liquor store around the corner from where I live. I'm in my mid 40s but I'm not a heavy drinker. So I usually go to the LQ and buy a 40 oz of Budweiser for $3.25. Then I leave a $1 tip because I don't want the bartender to think I'm cheap, or broke.

BTW in New Jersey the bars and liquor stores are one in the same.

Sometimes I take it back to my childhood and get some of them hot flamin' hot fries and eat them shits with mashed potatoes *shrugs*

I play with ears lol....flickin’, flippin’, twistin’ and pullin’ ear lobes and tha upper harder cartilage parts...started off as a baby playin’ wit my parents ears...then it moved on to my sisters, pets and my parents...then girlfriends and onto my son...I’ll never forget when my sons mother said she’d be glad when my son gets here so I could give her ears a rest...oddly enough it’s never been my own ears

Hell the fuck no.

I don't even like taking shits on different floors when I'm at work.

I can take power naps but not real sleep just anywhere
Man i have taken a shit in motherfuckers hospital room with their family in that bitch...

I fall asleep on buses and trains like it's nuffin...

I'm just oddly comfortable in most environments....

Like if you ever see me uncomfortable, or on alert.... It's a 100% chance something going on...I can sense energy like a motherfucker

Man i have taken a shit in motherfuckers hospital room with their family in that bitch...

I fall asleep on buses and trains like it's nuffin...

I'm just oddly comfortable in most environments....

Like if you ever see me uncomfortable, or on alert.... It's a 100% chance something going on...I can sense energy like a motherfucker
Hell no on falling asleep on trains and buses, niggas get their pockets robbed like that. Niggas do that shit all the time here and the victim sleep right through it.

thats like saying do you pour juice then put ice in or ice then beverage...
to me pulling under makes the paper break before you want it to whereas pulling over doesnt
The logic of putting the ice first is to cool the liquid as its hits the ice. Supposedly making the ice melt slower.
I play with ears lol....flickin’, flippin’, twistin’ and pullin’ ear lobes and tha upper harder cartilage parts...started off as a baby playin’ wit my parents ears...then it moved on to my sisters, pets and my parents...then girlfriends and onto my son...I’ll never forget when my sons mother said she’d be glad when my son gets here so I could give her ears a rest...oddly enough it’s never been my own ears
My oldest does this. Shes been doing it since a small child too. She LOVES the dachshund ears, especially when the dog comes in from outside and her ears are all cold.

The logic of putting the ice first is to cool the liquid as its hits the ice. Supposedly making the ice melt slower.

My oldest does this. Shes been doing it since a small child too. She LOVES the dachshund ears, especially when the dog comes in from outside and her ears are all cold.

Ears gotta be cold lol

Back