Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Rappers Who Really Can’t Rap

Successful rappers that at first glance seem like good/great rappers but when you break it down aren’t technically all that great.

Naw…not in the slightest bro

Most people would probably consider Westside Gunn to be a rapper, but he likes to think of himself as an artist. While talking to Complex, Westside Gunn said, “I'm not a rapper, I'm an artist, bro. So, it's totally different: the way I approach shit, the way I think.”

"Me personally, I felt I had to just make the sacrifice to just get us through the door, but I was going through the door to always try to get them more. Like that's how it started, I was managing my brother. When he get shot, that's when I started rapping. I wasn't rapping before that, I was still in the streets putting money behind my brother. I didn't want to rap at all."

Alot of Nosigns to my ZRo nomination

Funny thing is i was actually listening to Zro when i was reading the OP

Yall can admit his pen is not that strong

Most people would probably consider Westside Gunn to be a rapper, but he likes to think of himself as an artist. While talking to Complex, Westside Gunn said, “I'm not a rapper, I'm an artist, bro. So, it's totally different: the way I approach shit, the way I think.”

"Me personally, I felt I had to just make the sacrifice to just get us through the door, but I was going through the door to always try to get them more. Like that's how it started, I was managing my brother. When he get shot, that's when I started rapping. I wasn't rapping before that, I was still in the streets putting money behind my brother. I didn't want to rap at all."

the way he thinks and approaches shit is why he is not a good rapper/artist

That was easy to disprove

All..................
trash-laptop.gif

the way he thinks and approaches shit is why he is not a good rapper/artist

but nobody never assume or thought that he was in the first place. So why even mention him? It’s like mentioning Master P.

but nobody never assume or thought that he was in the first place. So why even mention him? It’s like mentioning Master P.

HE thinks he’s a good rapper and that all his albums are classics. Therefore, im mentioning him

Nothin to explain. Dude always could rap when it mattered. Not a great rapper by any means but proficient

bruh

“Successful rappers that at first glance seem like good/great rappers but when you break it down aren’t technically all that great.”

A7BE7739-E7A8-48AD-9D26-EAE1ABE64504.gif

Bleek can rap no better than Larry June.

HE thinks he’s a good rapper and that all his albums are classics. Therefore, im mentioning him

That’s not what this thread is asking. Silk the Shocker think he got one the greatest flows of all time. Once again, what are we doing here?

Back