Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Rappers Who Really Can’t Rap

Warren is dope but his flow and barz are elementary

Theres nothing wrong with that.

Warren really more producer first anyway, like Dr Dre

I disagree, I think Warren had bars and was dope at storytelling and setting vibes...

He had an underrated, smooth flow and a cool voice too...

I cant take the Warren disrespect lol I'll leave out Regulate as thats top 10 hip hop song of all time...

This is just from his first two albums...

'Who's the man??? Ive been from London to Japan, stomp land to land, to the Egyptian sand, you cant check me, disrespect me or mock me up with the bass bumpin out my truck and all these police tryin lock me up'...

Carnival & Miseducation saw HEAVY rotation in my CD wallet. I'll never forget putting Pras album in the living room CD changer all excited really expecting it to be on the level of Lauryn and Wyclef's solo debuts.

Fuck was I thinkin lol smh

Mane you come off silly as fuck lol, no bs. Them microwavable ass niggas got only a few years before UPS is calling, so wtf you talking about? Actual substance has longer shelf life.

Does it? Where tf is those old ass niggas buried in your playlist at they ain't around no more, name one of your lyricist that is actually relevant in 2021 your boy Rakim busting tables at Dennys.

Here's the problem. What do yall consider technical ability? What does it take to be "Wowed" by someone's rapping ability?

There's a difference between saying someone is mediocre and saying they can't rap or aren't good rappers.

This is just devolving into defining what's lyrical or not.

Can't wait for someone to say Nas because theyve never been blown away by his wordplay or punchlines

Here's the problem. What do yall consider technical ability? What does it take to be "Wowed" by someone's rapping ability?

There's a difference between saying someone is mediocre and saying they can't rap or aren't good rappers.

This is just devolving into defining what's lyrical or not.

Can't wait for someone to say Nas because theyve never been blown away by his wordplay or punchlines

this. Niggas in here just naming niggas they don’t like and giving thumbs down to names mention that they do like.

Last edited:
Back