Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Rappers Who Really Can’t Rap

I cant take the Warren disrespect lol I'll leave out Regulate as thats top 10 hip hop song of all time...

This is just from his first two albums...

'Who's the man??? Ive been from London to Japan, stomp land to land, to the Egyptian sand, you cant check me, disrespect me or mock me up with the bass bumpin out my truck and all these police tryin lock me up'...

His style is vanilla af, that's why ppl named him

He got classic records tho..

Here's the problem. What do yall consider technical ability? What does it take to be "Wowed" by someone's rapping ability?

There's a difference between saying someone is mediocre and saying they can't rap or aren't good rappers.

This is just devolving into defining what's lyrical or not.

Can't wait for someone to say Nas because theyve never been blown away by his wordplay or punchlines
Lyricist not lyrical, lyrical deals more with the emotional impact the listeners take in

Now Heavy D has a great technical rap skill set? What’s wrong with y’all?

I disagree, I think Warren had bars and was dope at storytelling and setting vibes...

He had an underrated, smooth flow and a cool voice too...
Im actually fans of all the rappers i named.

The way i interpreted the thread...im naming rappers i feel would prolly lose in the 1st round of the Rap Olympics or a battle setting. But that dont mean they wack...

Eminem is the type of rapper that would win a rap Olympics. But at the end of the day its about the music.

Warren G in my opinion is a lower tier rapper, but at the same time Regulate G Funk Era is better than any Em album by far.

Im actually a Warren stan lol. I own his whole discography. I will take any Warren album over any Ems

Back