Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Rappers Who Really Can’t Rap

but nobody never assume or thought that he was in the first place. So why even mention him? It’s like mentioning Master P.
Cant agree with this

People absolutely look at Gunn as a rapper

especially since he writes his own shit

that nigga is a rapper

Cant agree with this

People absolutely look at Gunn as a rapper

especially since he writes his own shit

that nigga is a rapper

bruh wtf?

“Successful rappers that at first glance seem like good/great rappers but when you break it down aren’t technically all that great.”

No fuckin shit he’s a rapper. When you listen to Gunn you know exactly what you’re getting immediately and it’s not technical rap ability. Gunn never seemed like a good to great rapper.

I think most would consider Gunn a good rapper that can spit a great verse on occassion

But you could make the argument that he is wack…especially compared to Benny amd Machine

Lol man you definitely pushing 45 all the niggas you thinking got bars would got triple aluminum if they dropped a album. Aint no young nigga bumping no fucking Black thought in 2021 the glory days over nigga.

My nigga you mad cuz your folks on the list is gahbage. Fuck what a young negro is bumping. Nice is nice and trash is trash. And I'm barely 30 pleighboi. Just know real music 💯

My God, at the comprehension... some of ya posting niggas well known and accepted as trash or debating niggas with no level of high-end success... stop posting them niggas... the TS is referring to successful rappers who don't really get by on their rapping ability but rather other aspects. Yeesh

Treach

Smoke Dza

Jim Jones

Masta Killa

U-God

M.O.P.

Havoc

I can attest to smoke dza being trash live. Worst rap performance I've ever seen in person.

Havoc also trash.

Jim jones can go on the right beat tho.

Haven't listened to enough of the rest to say.

Also,

not seeing P as a rapper is a bit of revisionist history imo. Same with Baby/Birdman
Fam lol.. Baby is on actual records saying he's not a rapper but a shit talker.

I wouldn't call P a rapper cause he was able to rhyme soulja and doja lol

This isn't saying they both didn't say clever/entertaining shit from time to time but for comparison sake, Mac, Soulja Slim, Fiend etc were rappers on no limit.

Hot boys were rappers on CMR.

Back