Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Rappers Who Really Can’t Rap

You really think Future could rap a hard 16 if he wanted to?

Not being able to rap means you can't stay on beat, your cadence is fucked up, you can't put clever together metaphors and similes..

Future can do that, he just doesn't do it in the traditional style.

French Montana raps in a traditional style and sucks at it.
You don't listen to FM if you think this... he has a style and doesn't rap traditional.... plus, the same this you said about future can be applied to FM... you just don't like his style which is fine.. but to me you're off base I listen to both and I don't get why people on abw say this... FM is just a average rapper... I heard plenty of verses from him and for yall to say he can't rap isn't true

A lot of yall are naming these folks cause you may not like thier style or flow.

Examples of this is E40 and Trick Daddy

They both can rap…thier styles are just vastly different from most

same shit niggas used to try to front on Migos for
Hmmm idk, the difference I think that is being stated is your content and flow can carry you over actual rapping abilities... I think what's being referenced is strictly ability, a joker gotta hop in a cypher... can they hold their own with for example a Nas or Phonte or Black Thought

You don't listen to FM if you think this... he has a style and doesn't rap traditional.... plus, the same this you said about future can be applied to FM... you just don't like his style which is fine.. but to me you're off base I listen to both and I don't get why people on abw say this... FM is just a average rapper... I heard plenty of verses from him and for yall to say he can't rap isn't true
Put Future in a cypher with Mos or Lamar or Common... can he hold his own?

Put Future in a cypher with Mos or Lamar or Common... can he hold his own?
I actually think Future could hold is own.

People would still say he sucked cause his content wouldnt be on the level of the other three…his “luxurious junkie” content leaves much to be desired

A lot of yall are naming these folks cause you may not like thier style or flow.

Examples of this is E40 and Trick Daddy

They both can rap…thier styles are just vastly different from most

same shit niggas used to try to front on Migos for
40 is far from trash

Ahhh ok.

I take issue with people mentioning niggas like master P. The nigga has never been a rapper but simply a nigga that owned a record label and put words to a beat.

Did he rhyme words? Yeah, but he's on no one's list of favorite rappers

"riight"..............not top 10, but def top 25 for me.

Ice Cream Man, Ghetto D, & Last Don ALL classics slim.

Back