Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Rappers Who Really Can’t Rap

Future got more flows and styles than most dudes discography.

Do I expect Future to rap like Kool G Rap? No.

But Future is way more entertaining and much more of a stylist than 99 percent of rappers that can "rap".
I agree but what this is talking about is rappin ability

I agree but what this is talking about is rappin ability

You really think Future could rap a hard 16 if he wanted to?

Not being able to rap means you can't stay on beat, your cadence is fucked up, you can't put clever together metaphors and similes..

Future can do that, he just doesn't do it in the traditional style.

French Montana raps in a traditional style and sucks at it.

I'm not saying Trick makes wack music. Beta is talking about from a technical standpoint. Does Trick wow you with his technical ability? No, it's his content, his presence on tracks

So why is people mad at me for mentioning Heavy D, Havoc, or Memphis Bleek?

I'm not saying Trick makes wack music. Beta is talking about from a technical standpoint. Does Trick wow you with his technical ability? No, it's his content, his presence on tracks
Ahhh ok.

I take issue with people mentioning niggas like master P. The nigga has never been a rapper but simply a nigga that owned a record label and put words to a beat.

Did he rhyme words? Yeah, but he's on no one's list of favorite rappers

Ok let me get your thought process... you made a thread talking about rapper who can't rap but you have a problem with people mentioning rappers who can't rap....help me understand what this is about
Sorry for not clarifying

i have an issue at times thinking ppl get my thought process so I don’t convey my point well

rappers that the general consensus doesn’t think can rap I don’t think it’s fun to mention. Successful rappers that at first glance seem like good/great rappers but when you break it down aren’t technically all that great.

Rappers like Trick daddy, Dom Kennedy, Vince staples, YG would be examples

silkk the shocker, blueface, master p, I wouldn’t want because nobody ever questions if they are good in the first place. Let’s get a bit more high brow

Sorry for not clarifying

i have an issue at times thinking ppl get my thought process so I don’t convey my point well

rappers that the general consensus doesn’t think can rap I don’t think it’s fun to mention. Successful rappers that at first glance seem like good/great rappers but when you break it down aren’t technically all that great.

Rappers like Trick daddy, Dom Kennedy, Vince staples, YG would be examples

silkk the shocker, blueface, master p, I wouldn’t want because nobody ever questions if they are good in the first place. Let’s get a bit more high brow
You should've lead with this

Your op is why people typically associate your pov for trolling even when you are trying to have legitimate discussions

You should've lead with this

Your op is why people typically associate your pov for trolling even when you are trying to have legitimate discussions
Nothing from the OP indicates that I’m trolling just say I could’ve lead with this and keep on man

A lot of yall are naming these folks cause you may not light thier style or flow.

Examples of this is E40 and Trick Daddy

They both can rap…thier styles are just vastly different from most

same shit niggas used to try to front onThe Migos for
lol @ infamous not liking trick daddy’s style or flow

Nah that’s a legit answer

Back