Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

View attachment 79672

The fight scenes in this MF! Lol man...

I wanna watch but they got a dub in every fucking language but English and my eyes trash, I don't feel like squinting at the tv or sitting right in front of it.
Netflix been pissing me off with this shit lately. They took the English dubs off of alot of films.

p15955870_v_v8_aa.jpg

THE NIGHT COMES FOR US

It took me 2 days to finish it but dammit i did it.. This is Raid Level Goatness Ill just ive you a few words to describe it

Mortal Kombat
Brutal
Relentless
Blood
Feelings/Regret

Killing Them Softly - mob drama based on an adaptation starring Brad Pitt and Ray Liotta... Extremely violent

Chef - directed by and starring Jon Favreau with some of his Marvel Avengers actors making cameos... Some of the food in it was mouth watering

Django Unchained - late night like two weeks ago, and because I'm a Tarantino fan... The man always subverts race on its head

Baby Driver - kinda a comedic version of Drive, the movie starring Ryan Gosling... It was cool crime caper and I liked the end... Jamie Foxx was badazz here too

Life - Sci fi Thriller on the common premise of creatures causing havoc on space stations but with a different twist... The ending too was cool... Like a sequel begging to be made

The Outsider - Netflix produced film starring Jared Leto as an American marine gone Awol in 1950's Japan, imprisoned and later joining the Yakuza (mob)

Was aight if you a fan of Japanese culture but the film got savaged by critics talking about cultural appropriation... Leto can play ghostly too

In a good way After Earth was so bad it got Shymalahan on good form again...

His last two movies were quite good and with Glass coming up..

Typical Marky Mark movie. I liked it, action scenes were pretty good. Can't wrong with the dude from the Raid movies. Shout out to Maggie from the walking dead
17088c53483afc4fe64edd6c0c0a1f59_300x442.jpg

Shit was alright, kinda had a 300 type vibe to it if you replace all the fighting with senseless cruelty

“Senseless cruelty” = He was wounded for OUR trangressions! He was bruised for OUR iniquities! The chastisement for OUR peace was upon Him and by His stripes WE are healed!

Hallelujah!

He had you in mind Rubato when He freely laid down His life on the cross! All of the torture and His tasting of death was for you Rubato! Now the choice belongs to you.

Will you accept His sacrifice as payment for your sin or roll the dice and gamble with your soul?

Not much time left......for surely He comes quickly! Glory Hallelujah!

“Senseless cruelty” = He was wounded for OUR trangressions! He was bruised for OUR iniquities! The chastisement for OUR peace was upon Him and by His stripes WE are healed!

Hallelujah!

He had you in mind Rubato when He freely laid down His life on the cross! All of the torture and His tasting of death was for you Rubato! Now the choice belongs to you.

Will you accept His sacrifice as payment for your sin or roll the dice and gamble with your soul?

Not much time left......for surely He comes quickly! Glory Hallelujah!

Meh

Lord of the Rings >>

In a good way After Earth was so bad it got Shymalahan on good form again...

His last two movies were quite good and with Glass coming up..

He ain't write them shits that's why. He buying scripts and reshaping them now. Nigga too convoluted for himself. Smmfh.

Tried to watch Starship Troopers last night. Ive always heard jokes about it becuz it sux so bad.

About 10mins in the football scene happened and it was a wrap.

5opc.gif

Tried to watch Starship Troopers last night. Ive always heard jokes about it becuz it sux so bad.

About 10mins in the football scene happened and it was a wrap.

5opc.gif

The Shit Is A Satire Like RoboCop (Same Director Actually) Not To Be Taken Seriously

v1.bTsxMjc5MjU1NTtqOzE3ODc4OzEyMDA7NzYyOzExMjk

Pretty good movie. Was kind of low budget but touches some good topics and evokes a lot of different emotions.

Back