Welcome To aBlackWeb

monkey see, monkey do

Ok about the moving thing I’m not sticking up for anybody but I mean blacks from the south moved North for a better life. Africans move to Europe for an easier immediate life like we can’t shame niggas for that. That like shaming niggas for moving out the projects. Of course you can’t go around shitting on folks for not moving how you move.
Isn't he shitting on us for not moving the way he moves? Which is vote democrat no matter what

Same energy

A nigga who left their homeland can't tell me shit about mine

That's the point

All that other shit is irrelevant

Nigga you're babbling

Your people LEFT your homeland instead of staying to make a change for the better. Nothing you type here can change that fact

You come from a cowardly stock, you can't tell me shit. Everything you say to me amounts to..... "just obey those white people"

A obedient subservient immigrant negro who thinks he knows who the better white folks are. We don't relate @CeLLar-DooR

And you and Dwayne gotta stop calling people white because thats a form of self hatred that you're projecting. Its shows you're defeated

You're the one who obeys white people and respects their wishes. So instead of admitting that I son you with irrefutable facts you call me white because white people son you on regular also

"You're white" =
"You talk so black and uncompromising you MUST be white cuz i don't know any non cowardly black people"

Lmao you been callin' me white for a while now you wanna cry I say it back

Again callin' the Caribbean my homeland, you ignorant bro.

I kno' you think words like obedient make you sound lit but again you embarrassin' yourself.

Lmao irrefutable facts sure bro

I kno' you think words like obedient make you sound lit but again you embarrassin' yourself.

fact remains: youre a coward and it shows in your actions and the things you say

my family is like mister B, los, thenightking and marc123. (thats why these cats dont phase me)

liberal to the core. they vote for the sake of voting and the sticker you get at the end to post on their social media ???

i remember asking my mom if she wouldve still voted for clinton even after the notorious crime bill and she said she would.

i knew then Black liberals were under some type of democratic spell because that lady is bugged tf out!!!

not to mention she stopped talking to me for 3 days because i didnt vote for obama during his 2nd term, and stopped speaking to me for a week when trump was elected.

???????? i be cracking up because whole time im not even registered to vote ????????????
Only responding because you mentioned me.

Let me educate you since you like to imagine me so much.

I didn’t grow up with my parents Clarence. I roamed from family member to family member until I ended up with my black grandmother in middle school (doesn’t matter that she was the black one, but I know it matters to you). And she worked 2nd shift as a nurse so I was largely alone even then.

So I didn’t discuss politics with anybody. I was too busy surviving and didn’t have the luxury of caring who was in government.

Funny though I’m the privileged one as you always say.

Liar. I never called you white

I more or less imply you're white ass-kissing immigrant flunky but I never said you were white

Simplified

Everything you say to us non voters circles back to compliance to white people

Look inward

I'm 1000% convinced you don't know shit about government.

Then again, we've established over the summer that you barely know shit about your own community in Philly. Not like you do shit for it and to enhance the quality of it, anyway. Try the other folk with the Shea Butter secret MAGA bullshit. I've stomped your bullshit down more times than I care to count.

May the universe enlighten you today more than it did yesterday, cause you desperately need it.

Good Night, Rasheeda Jo or Damita Ann or whatever confused crossover you wanna refer to yourself as these days. Just remember, them cacs hate you JUST AS MUCH as they hate me, and trashing Biden or Pelosi or Hakeem Jeffries won't change that.

Female Preach from "Don't Be a Menace" ass.

0ef90d7d-9d6c-4c89-8872-2d6a19b0ceff_text_hi.gif
I refuse to even entertain mammals that resort to all out LIES on me or my fam to distort their dumbass, ignorant-ass POVs.

This is why I say muhfuckas need education. Non-college graduate muhfuckas try to peddle that street political donkeyshit in here, then insult people for not “supporting the black struggle” by buying their lame ass mixtape. That’s exactly what this whole thread sounds like.

Like I said: you can’t suck my dick, she-mammal, no matter how bad you want to, or no matter how many lies and distortions you type up to make me out to be this human you wanna rage against.

It all screams attention to me....

1613236062516.gif

Y’all can keep arguing with these fuckin lying, attention-whoring dunces. I’m out.

Stop mentioning my goddamn name.

Last edited:
fact remains: youre a coward and it shows in your actions and the things you say
Exhibit A
I imagine they'll calm down a little once Trump news settles and the world is used to a new president
Cowardly and obedient af^^^^

Calm down?

@CeLLar-DooR said:
I imagine righteous black Americans will stop resisting white supremacy since they have a more friendly white supremacist administration

Only responding because you mentioned me.

Let me educate you since you like to imagine me so much.

I didn’t grow up with my parents Clarence. I roamed from family member to family member until I ended up with my black grandmother in middle school (doesn’t matter that she was the black one, but I know it matters to you). And she worked 2nd shift as a nurse so I was largely alone even then.

So I didn’t discuss politics with anybody. I was too busy surviving and didn’t have the luxury of caring who was in government.

Funny though I’m the privileged one as you always say.

i didnt mention you. i didnt @ you to this thread.

but im glad you showed up to dick bump with your other conservative butt bros

but its interesting that most of you said you never talked about politics with your parents and/or your parents were conservative by default

no wonder youre politically cold and clueless out here.

And I had to skip through most of this clusterfuck.

For people so confident in their worldview they sure do need constant validation by making threads like this.
Worldview. Government. Politics. Democrats. Republicans.

Yall hide behind these words

The overarching issue is white supremacy

There's people who resist it in ALL its forms and then there's yall...

also the whole “i was too busy trying to survive to worry about who was in office” angle @TheNightKing only proves my point. voting for career reformist every 2 to 4 yrs doesnt change the life of the average person.

but its interesting that most of you said you never talked about politics with your parents and/or your parents were conservative by default

no wonder youre politically cold and clueless out here.
Which is it, you get your politics from your parents and that’s bad or it’s bad you didn't get your politics from your parents?

Y'all too incoherent and wishy washy to debate.

Back