Welcome To aBlackWeb

monkey see, monkey do

@Race Jones @Disanthrope this the same broke ass bum ass bitch who was talking shit about people wanting stimulus checks quick. The politician who turned @Dwayne into a faKKKit said he would issue checks immediately. He was talking shit like he was a boss because people wanted them. @Dwayne you qualify for the check you broke bitch how you gonna shame someone else? Didn’t you vote for a Biden because people were hurting under Trump? I’ve seen you do nothing but talk down to posters since that white man you voted into office took over. You broke and you a bitch :lol10: A dumb broke bitch:foh3:

Talking about character? You a broke bitch. Wasn’t you just in a thread talking about how posters were discussing posters family members? Look at you, you dumb broke boy. And I still don’t care what you say about me or mine. I’m still gone get money and I’m still gone laugh at you. While you follow me around the board posting under me like a stalking ass broke bitch. Get a hoppy. Covid is over right? Everything is open right? Why yo broke ass ain’t in the community like you said you couldn’t do because of Covid? Don’t even answer. Just be a broke bitch. Put me on ignore you broke bitch.
:lol10: THAT'S WHY HIS NAME RIRI

You can’t even find posts between me and @Phillykingransom discussing you or anything less. I’m not sure me and breh have ever talked about shit. One thing I do know is you a broke bitch. How does it feel to qualify for a stimulus check because you don’t make enough money? The government got to be your daddy and your kids daddy :lol10:

Talking about character lol nah breh. You a broke bitch. Put me on ignore.

I have no qualms about qualifying for a stimulus check. just like some of the folks on here lmao.

Nigga said that like it’s a diss.

I’ll just lay you in my 4bedroom 2 story house 2 cars with my black wife and black kids and be broke them lmao.

Fuck it. I might light the fireplace and watch Pelicans vs Mavs on my 70 inch tv with my broke ass

Lmao.

You tried though

I can guarantee in the last year I’ve spent more money on paint then he has spent on his kids. Sit you broke ass down @Dwayne. Talking about character while you call desperate people broke.

Broke boy this Behr Marquee ain’t cheap. If you gone eat paint at least eat the best you broke bitch.@Dwayne you broke bitch. I’ve spent more on tile for my bathroom then you spent on your kid this year. You a broke bitch.

Broke bitch. That’s all you got?

Same thing over and over. Go spend some of that money on a writer because your shit ain’t hitting.

Mans out here struggling.

So why lie on somebody? You’re better than that.

Get rid of that character trait.

raw

@Race Jones @Disanthrope this the same broke ass bum ass bitch who was talking shit about people wanting stimulus checks quick. The politician who turned @Dwayne into a faKKKit said he would issue checks immediately. He was talking shit like he was a boss because people wanted them. @Dwayne you qualify for the check you broke bitch how you gonna shame someone else? Didn’t you vote for a Biden because people were hurting under Trump? I’ve seen you do nothing but talk down to posters since that white man you voted into office took over. You broke and you a bitch :lol10: A dumb broke bitch:foh3:

Talking about character? You a broke bitch. Wasn’t you just in a thread talking about how posters were discussing posters family members? Look at you, you dumb broke boy. And I still don’t care what you say about me or mine. I’m still gone get money and I’m still gone laugh at you. While you follow me around the board posting under me like a stalking ass broke bitch. Get a hoppy. Covid is over right? Everything is open right? Why yo broke ass ain’t in the community like you said you couldn’t do because of Covid? Don’t even answer. Just be a broke bitch. Put me on ignore you broke bitch.

Gat fuckin damn!!

Fuck!

How many times you gone call the homie a broke bitch tho lol lol LMAO

That was some throw back IC ether.

I can guarantee in the last year I’ve spent more money on paint then he has spent on his kids. Sit you broke ass down @Dwayne. Talking about character while you call desperate people broke.

Broke boy this Behr Marquee ain’t cheap. If you gone eat paint at least eat the best you broke bitch.@Dwayne you broke bitch. I’ve spent more on tile for my bathroom then you spent on your kid this year. You a broke bitch.

tbh this a fuck boy post right here....talking bout his kids n shit. This lame.

You sound like a white maga racist

Yea. I was working my way thru the thread.

Funny at 1st, then it got lame real quick
Bro, I hope you don't believe what RIRI be telling you because dude is slow as fuck and fucked up in the head.

He told me I'm IGNORED but pinky still commenting on the threads that I make.

Dude wants attention so bad and you can tell he ain't getting no pussy and must be sexually frustrated at home.

Dude got so much time on this forum to go back and forth with you like them gossip bitches on basketball wives and and love and hip hop.

I guess he thinks I'm a easy target but you can tell dude be getting mad while typing on these forums.

Dude needs a chill pill because he's mentally ill.

Bro, I hope you don't believe what RIRI be telling you because dude is slow as fuck and fucked up in the head.

He told me I'm IGNORED but pinky still commenting on the threads that I make.

Dude wants attention so bad and you can tell he ain't getting no pussy and must be sexually frustrated at home.

Dude got so much time on this forum to go back and forth with you like them gossip bitches on basketball wives and love and love and hip hop.

I guess he thinks I'm a easy target but you can tell dude be getting mad while typing on these forums.

Dude needs a chill pill because he's mentally ill.

Lmao. You wish you fucked the caliber of women I did. And that’s before my beautiful wife. Trust me. You could never. I can be called a lot of things but sexually frustrated, broke or a bitch ass nigga ain’t one them.

I got 3 kids in 8 years bruh. One thing that ain’t lacking is fucking.

Just like a white guy to steal.But that’s what incel riri do. It’s a trait you can’t shake.

I love I how I got you and yours mentioning me ever chance y’all get but like I said. Fuck y’all. With Full Disrespect

6C20ABC7-FA7A-478C-9F1F-615AE7A4F794.gif

Back