Welcome To aBlackWeb

monkey see, monkey do

I’m not digging through no threads to prove shit. Everyone seen you talking wild don’t take nothing back. Stand on that shit. You broke bitch. Just like you said you couldn’t do shit for your community because of Covid. You full of shit, in the Covid thread talking about Covid over where you live? Get off my dick you broke bitch. You said you was going to start ignoring people. Put me on ignore. I honestly don’t have no problems with you or anyone else on this board. I’m just having fun, but you stay talking that shit. You stay under my posts. Bro I’m a man. Debate it or keep it moving. It’s that simple my boy.
Yeah and goofy said $15 and $18 an hour is living wage.

I’m not digging through no threads to prove shit. Everyone seen you talking wild don’t take nothing back. Stand on that shit. You broke bitch. Just like you said you couldn’t do shit for your community because of Covid. You full of shit, in the Covid thread talking about Covid over where you live? Get off my dick you broke bitch. You said you was going to start ignoring people. Put me on ignore. I honestly don’t have no problems with you or anyone else on this board. I’m just having fun, but you stay talking that shit. You stay under my posts. Bro I’m a man. Debate it or keep it moving. It’s that simple my boy.

Exactly. You just a white body that lies on black men.
Typical behavior for your kind.

I don’t stay under nobody post. And if I do respond it because I want to and ain’t shit you can do about sticky ass.

Hit the ignore button or catch a flight from Australia since I got you all riled up lmao.

With your pissy pussy

Most Americans qualify for the check. The point is YOU qualify but take a position like it’s a problem people want the check now AS PROMISED. You think it’s a problem people want $2000 AS PROMISED. The issue isn’t you qualify for a check. There’s nothing wrong with it, but you come across like the people needing the check are pathetic or beneath you. If I’m taking it the wrong way then my bad, but I’ve noticed this for a minute.

More lies. Show proof of all this shit you talking.

You can’t because the shit was never said.

So be a man and stand on your shit

He’s right depending on where you live. I don’t believe either should be a starting point. I’ve made $7 a hour before so I know what it’s like to survive on nothing.
That's the point, 18 an hour ain't shit and should be higher.

Yeah, its living wage where he from but that doesn't mean the same for everyone else.

That's the point, 18 an hour ain't shit and should be higher.

Yeah, its living wage where he from but that doesn't mean the same for everyone else.

Who the fuck raised your dumb ass?

Again. NOBODY NEVER SAID ITS LIVE WAGE EVERYWHERE.

THE DAMN THREAD IS HERE FOR TO READ. Me and few poster literally stated where it’s a livable wage and be comfortable assuming you ain’t on child support or no shit like that.

Your momma really failed you.

breh you a grown man act like it.. look at your post.. sticky ass? What’s that? Lol who the fuck even says that? You got me riled up? Do you see my posts having fun? Lol what are you taking about. Im literally telling you it’s all good and I hope you don’t take it personal :lol10:

am I from Australia or Chicago? Make ya mind up lol you calling me white doesn’t bother me lol I told YOU I was black and white.. it wasn’t a secret..
He big mad, he'll call a black person a cracker before knowing their race but yet he don't mind eating crackers with them crackers.

breh you a grown man act like it.. look at your post.. sticky ass? What’s that? Lol who the fuck even says that? You got me riled up? Do you see my posts having fun? Lol what are you taking about. Im literally telling you it’s all good and I hope you don’t take it personal :lol10:

am I from Australia or Chicago? Make ya mind up lol you calling me white doesn’t bother me lol I told YOU I was black and white.. it wasn’t a secret..

who take their time out there day and go out there way to get my attention with long ass post.

Your lame ass that’s who.

You from wherever you are and I don’t get a fuck because you’re a pussy. Instead of writing all these long ass post PM in different the heads trying to get my attention.

But you can show off with that other lame boy. I’ll just skip over your post. Sucker

I’m fine with however you take it. Dude spoke on mine first. He said fuck me and mine. Multiple times he has said something about my family. I never trip about it. I seen him recently talking about posters bringing family members up when he was crying to Chi like a bitch but he still decided to say fuck me and mine . Ok. I don’t even care lol. It doesn’t bother me. What bothers me is a broke bitch like @Dwayne putting people down who need help because he thinks he’s better then them. Then he bringing up character? Dude is broke boy. It’s not my fault my Home Depot card has a higher limit then his pre paid payroll card can hold. Dude is a broke bitch. I don’t ever want to see him talk down to people again with his broke ass.

giphy.gif

Fuck you Queen's boy

You have no integrity. You don't stand for shit but the establishment

You're a coward who wants all black ppl to be as cowardly as you are

You don't fight white supremacy you want to find your place in it

Worry about England

Or

Worry about the Caribbean Island your people fled
Imagine being a from a small island, voluntarily immigrating to a majority white country then having the audacity to tell black Americans how to feel about a place our ancestors built

Runners can't tell fighters shit

I kno' you think you've got sutten etherous with this fled the Caribbean silliness but only dumb posters think it's anything but stupid and kinda sad.

Fled an island I can go back to at any time lmao that's so fuckin' dumb lmao

You're too stupid to see Race is only half serious and allbuildingsmatter is a cac (prob like you) so you alone in your idiocy

You can't discuss the topic at hand coz you're ignorant

Fled lol learn sutten before you speak bro

Last edited:
I kno' you think you've got sutten etherous with this fled the Caribbean silliness but only dumb posters think it's anything but stupid and kinda sad.

Fled an island I can go back to at any time lmao that's so fuckin' dumb lmao

You're too stupid to see Race is only half serious and allbuildingsmatter is a cac (prob like you) so you alone in your idiocy

You can't discuss the topic at hand coz you're ignorant

Fled lol learn sutten before you speak bro
Nigga you're babbling

Your people LEFT your homeland instead of staying to make a change for the better. Nothing you type here can change that fact

You come from a cowardly stock, you can't tell me shit. Everything you say to me amounts to..... "just obey those white people"

A obedient subservient immigrant negro who thinks he knows who the better white folks are. We don't relate @CeLLar-DooR

And you and Dwayne gotta stop calling people white because thats a form of self hatred that you're projecting. Its shows you're defeated

You're the one who obeys white people and respects their wishes. So instead of admitting that I son you with irrefutable facts you call me white because white people son you on regular also

"You're white" =
"You talk so black and uncompromising you MUST be white cuz i don't know any non cowardly black people"

Ok about the moving thing I’m not sticking up for anybody but I mean blacks from the south moved North for a better life. Africans move to Europe for an easier immediate life like we can’t shame niggas for that. That like shaming niggas for moving out the projects. Of course you can’t go around shitting on folks for not moving how you move.

The issue is, the non votin' position has become very difficult to defend so the guys who were loudest about not votin' have been lashin' out recently.

I imagine they'll calm down a little once Trump news settles and the world is used to a new president
You don't wtf you're talking about

Trump has nothing do with it

Yall hide your cowardice behind getting rid of trump

The facade has been exposed

yall are loyal democrats, period

that's why you're fighting righteous black Americans

Biden and kamala have done very bad things to black Americans that a coon like you would excuse but we don't

Back