Welcome To aBlackWeb

monkey see, monkey do

also the whole “i was too busy trying to survive to worry about who was in office” angle @TheNightKing only proves my point. voting for career reformist every 2 to 4 yrs doesnt change the life of the average person.
Didn't change my life because I had the fortitude to change it myself and with the help of my grandmother. I know not everyone has that luxury and needs government.

It's just shameful some can't be bothered to vote people into government that might be more helpful to those people than others.

Why aren’t you over on Stormfront talking this shit then?

Fake ass militants won’t even take the fight to the battlefield.
"Fake militant"

More buzzwords to hide behind because if you pretend we're fake militants it justifies you going along with the program like a good little negro

What battlefield? The voting booth?

Again, yall resist WS from the right and embrace WS from the left. It's that simple

You attack fed up black people because its easier that way

People don't want to leave from what they were taught even if it's wrong and especially when they're grown enough to have a mind of their own and make their own choices.

People be on both sides of the fence wanting to believe in these politicians that ain't gonna do shit for black votes and also want to try to be WOKE.

"Fake militant"

More buzzwords to hide behind because if you pretend we're fake militants it justifies you going along with the program like a good little negro

What battlefield? The voting booth?

Again, yall resist WS from the right and embrace WS from the left. It's that simple

You attack fed up black people because its easier that way
Let me know when you stop attacking black people and go to Stormfront to talk your shit.

Which is it, you get your politics from your parents and that’s bad or it’s bad you didn't get your politics from your parents?

Y'all too incoherent and wishy washy to debate.

I said talk politics with your parents. read what im writing. i said the fact yall never spoke about politics with anyone is very telling

Didn't change my life because I had the fortitude to change it myself and with the help of my grandmother. I know not everyone has that luxury and needs government.

It's just shameful some can't be bothered to vote people into government that might be more helpful to those people than others.

so why are you constantly making excuses for the governement when they didnt help you and only minimally help others?

Last edited:
Let me know when you stop attacking black people and go to Stormfront to talk your shit.
Deflection

Wtf does Stormfront have to do with your compliance with white supremacy in democratic form?

What you're saying is you want me to go away so you don't have to be reminded of your cowardice

Nah. @Race Jones and i are the conscience of abw. You niggas are borderline soulless

We're not letting yall obey the oppressor in peace like yall want us to

:cont:

Well, some of us weren't privileged enough to have parents to talk politics with.

I wish you would stop punching down at people.

talking politics is not a privilege and tbh is the subject of a lot of ppls conversations, atleast for me. i mean you never saw your gma going to the polls?

hell even the wino in front of the store be talking politics

People still believe in the government as their savoir but look at this shit right now of people losing their homes, can't pay their rent, living in their cars and can't afford food because they ain't get their covid check.

where is your intellectual curiosity? @TheNightKing how is it youve never discussed politics with anyone but are a diehard democrat? who and what made you so conservative?

where is your intellectual curiosity? @TheNightKing how is it youve never discussed politics with anyone but are a diehard democrat? who and what made you so conservative?
There you go assuming again. I never said I never talked politics with people.

And I'm not conservative.

I get my political view from reading and watching reliable sources as well as discussion with people I know to actually be smart.

Which is why I am choosing to no longer engage in our back and forth.

Deflection

Wtf does Stormfront have to do with your compliance with white supremacy in democratic form?

What you're saying is you want me to go away so you don't have to be reminded of your cowardice

Nah. @Race Jones and i are the conscience of abw. You niggas are borderline soulless

We're not letting yall obey the oppressor in peace like yall want us to

:cont:
Won't engage with actual white supremacists but will engage with black people he claims complies with white supremacy.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Won't engage with actual white supremacists but will engage with people he claims to comply with white supremacy.

Yeah, that makes sense.
Im always going to break up yalls democrat circle jerk

A bunch of 35 year old Black men loyally cheerleading politicians while they openly cater to other groups and neglect yours is pathetic. The way yall protect them is disgusting. Unpaid bodyguards

Yall should be thankful for me disrupting your low vibration echo chamber

Back