Welcome To aBlackWeb

monkey see, monkey do

Exhibit A

Cowardly and obedient af^^^^

Calm down?

@CeLLar-DooR said:
I imagine righteous black Americans will stop resisting white supremacy since they have a more friendly white supremacist administration

Yeah bro every day that passes makes it more clear that votin' matters and that keeps makin' you guys angry. So yeah in a few weeks/months once everyone is used not havin' an idiot in charge you'll feel less stupid and you'll stop lashin' out

Yeah bro every day that passes makes it more clear that votin' matters and that keeps makin' you guys angry. So yeah in a few weeks/months once everyone is used not havin' an idiot in charge you'll feel less stupid and you'll stop lashin' out

in what ways has voting changed the socioeconomic outlook for Black americans?

Im always going to break up yalls democrat circle jerk

A bunch of 35 year old Black men loyally cheerleading politicians while they openly cater to other groups and neglect yours is pathetic. The way yall protect them is disgusting. Unpaid bodyguards

Yall should be thankful for me disrupting your low vibration echo chamber
Only circle jerking I see is with y'all. Y'all be actively cheering each other on, lol. And your leader the one making these circle jerking threads for validation, lol.

95822994-72CE-4ED4-A454-C189078594BD.jpeg

Ok I'm done with you too.

I only lash out on obedient puppets who continue to deny the truth about Biden/democrats

He is just as anti black as Trump and he created the LEGISLATION to prove it

Do you know what that word means?

Voters did not vote out white supremacy, they voted in a different form of it

WHY CAN'T YOU COMPREHEND THAT?

in what ways has voting changed the socioeconomic outlook for Black americans?

Well I kno' this is a troll question coz if you were bein' sincere you wouldn't actually expect things to change fully within 6 weeks but to humour your idiot partner, handlin' the pandemic better alone quite obviously changes the socioeconomic outlook as you put it for many black people

I only lash out on obedient puppets who continue to deny the truth about Biden/democrats

He is just as anti black as Trump and he created the LEGISLATION to prove it

Do you know what that word means?

Voters did not vote out white supremacy, they voted in a different form of it

WHY CAN'T YOU COMPREHEND THAT?

My first post in this very thread said Biden/Dems are status quo, corporate friendly centrists but you and your troll friend ignore that stuff so you can feel smart online

My first post in this very thread said Biden/Dems are status quo, corporate friendly centrists but you and your troll friend ignore that stuff so you can feel smart online
Aaand there's your lesser of 2 evils admission..cool

So why are you arguing down people who don't submit to evil AT ALL?

Yall admit there something wrong with Biden but not wrong enough to stop defending him to death huh

Again, your stance boils to "those white people over there are nicer, so just support them ok?"

Aaand there's your lesser of 2 evils admission..cool

So why are you arguing down people who don't submit to evil AT ALL?

Yall admit there something wrong with Biden but not wrong enough to stop defending him to death huh

Again, your stance boils to "those white people over there are nicer, so just support them ok?"

Go away man I'm not havin' this retarded argument again

Exactly. You just a white body that lies on black men.
Typical behavior for your kind.

I don’t stay under nobody post. And if I do respond it because I want to and ain’t shit you can do about sticky ass.

Hit the ignore button or catch a flight from Australia since I got you all riled up lmao.

With your pissy pussy
That’s funny as shit.

And then there was the community activists @Dwayne who couldn’t do his work in the community because of Covid. But was in the Covid thread telling me Covid been over and asking where I live? :lol10:

I like both these guys. Lol I just found it funny the shit they was saying when them checks wasn’t immediately issued like Biden said.

@Dwayne remember you was asking “Damn y’all can’t wait a month?” Or my personal favorite, “ I can’t even pay my mortgage with that(1400)”

That little passive aggressive shit had you feeling yo self:lol10:

You got a problem PM me.

if not shut the fuck up

All these failed gotcha moments

Lame woke up with me on his mind instead of his boyfriend.

Nigga mad because I said 1400 ain’t enough to pay my mortgage and the amount should be more. And yes. Folks can’t wait a month for a check?

And to top it off he really made it seem like a bad thing that I don’t want to keep mentoring during a pandemic and bring that shit to my kids and my wife.

This boy is a truly dumb muthafucka that brags on the amount he spends on paint. If that ain’t the most white boy shit I ever heard.

All these failed gotcha moments

Lame woke up with me on his mind instead of his boyfriend.

Nigga mad because I said 1400 ain’t enough to pay my mortgage and the amount should be more. And yes. Folks can’t wait a month for a check?

And to top it off he really made it seem like a bad thing that I don’t want to keep mentoring during a pandemic and bring that shit to my kids and my wife.

This boy is a truly dumb muthafucka that brags on the amount he spends on paint. If that ain’t the most white boy shit I ever heard.

Bruh, its almost a full year into this pandemic.

Some ppl can NOT wait a month for a check.....its ruff out there

Back