Welcome To aBlackWeb

monkey see, monkey do

You right. You put your life on the line. You was protecting that shit. Like a true MAGA broke boy. Like the ones that live in a trailer.

how dare they expect a check quick?:tuh:

you niggas just want checks:tuh:

Y’all can’t wait a year?:tuh:

fuck your $1400.. my mortgage is more then thag:tuh:

PM me

Now he trying to play like a victim because I called him broke. I’m no where near rich, but I would never put people down for wanting help. I would never put people down for expecting what they were told. He was doing exactly what them broke ass Trump supporters was doing. Now he a victim. He spent almost his whole Vday online and half of the time was spent arguing with a woman. This a grown ass man. And he begging Race to shit on me.

“Ooo he’s a capitalist“ :tuh:

I could never be broke.

you just mad you’re white with a pissy pussy.

me >you
My wife > your boyfriend

Your skin tone can’t save you here

in the same way racists corrupt the minds of their children. same could be said about religion.

it's difficult for people to take their most life affirming outlooks up to trial when it might just call a huge chunk of their self-identity into question.

This is why people are so slow to change or against it all together.How do you explain to someone that their whole life is fake ?

in the same way racists corrupt the minds of their children. same could be said about religion.

it's difficult for people to take their most life affirming outlooks up to trial when it might just call a huge chunk of their self-identity into question.
Yes.

That's why myself and @Race Jones especially recieve visceral backlash from lifelong loyal democrat black men here at abw. They react as if we are attacking their parents

Pro black rhetoric destroys everything they held true. The facade of niggas pretending that standing up for the democratic party = standing up for black people has been exposed

This is why people are so slow to change or against it all together.How do you explain to someone that their whole life is fake ?

Hence why ignorance is bliss. It's human nature to an extent. Weakness, selfishness, stubbornness, denial, hate, apathy, etc.

Imo the best thing u can ask for is setting the right stage for how we interact with eachother and the platforms and institutions that bind and influence us.

Making all the aspects of society that are conducive to peace and stability (the economy, education, health care, housing, work etc) as free, open, cooperative and, where it's reasonable, as egalitarian as possible.

We're living with far too many barriers. Barriers break down communication, lack of communication causes stagnation, stagnation limits progress and personal growth.

Back