Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

last night was the perfect night to bring baszler up..

i dunno why they scared to pull the trigger.. ronda clearly needs another monster like her... and her and shayna are real life friends..

this is how u build the rivalry....

have ronda and bazner crush tomina and nia, then they bully sasha and bayless until charlotte and becky have their back, then bring in the other two and you have the 4 horsemen vs 4 horsemen... the shit simple as fuck, and they just not doing it....

Ziggler washed bruh

its hard to even get behind him seriously these days cause they killed any buzz he had before

they should of pulled the trigger long ago if they were gonna push him

and i'd keep braun out till the bludgeon brothers ready to come back.....

since they wanna keep bringing up roman... have braun say something like this...

"if there's one thing i learned from the shield, it's that brotherhood is more powerful than just grabbing a few guys.....so i figured i'd get my brothers.....

boom bludgeon brothers show back up...

hep braun get the title, they get the tag titles... then ahve bray come back, and have bray/braun feud for the right of running the family....

they commentators can sell the fuck outta this being family business ans the rest of the universe needs to just let them sort it out... shit would be great booking

Ziggler washed bruh

its hard to even get behind him seriously these days cause they killed any buzz he had before

they should of pulled the trigger long ago if they were gonna push him

Nah, wasn't it just a year ago when he could have been that on smackdown. True they keep fucking him up but what do they have to lose at this point cause clearly they have no top faces. Please don't say Seth

and i'd keep braun out till the bludgeon brothers ready to come back.....

since they wanna keep bringing up roman... have braun say something like this...

"if there's one thing i learned from the shield, it's that brotherhood is more powerful than just grabbing a few guys.....so i figured i'd get my brothers.....

boom bludgeon brothers show back up...

hep braun get the title, they get the tag titles... then ahve bray come back, and have bray/braun feud for the right of running the family....

they commentators can sell the fuck outta this being family business ans the rest of the universe needs to just let them sort it out... shit would be great booking

Nah, was only together for a month or two. If you teaming Rowan and Harper with anyone it has to be Bray

Nah, wasn't it just a year ago when he could have been that on smackdown. True they keep fucking him up but what do they have to lose at this point cause clearly they have no top faces. Please don't say Seth

I damn sure was bout to say Rollins.. It seems like they already planting the seeds for him to be top face whether we want it or not.. I can already see that they about to play the shit out of the Roman sickness card and have Seth use it just to get him over even more.. theres already talks of him vs Lesnar at Mania also.

& If Ziggler were still on Smackdown yea he could go over in the main event picture but he'd need to remain a heel imo. He was killing it on there whenever he first made the turn

last night was the perfect night to bring baszler up..

i dunno why they scared to pull the trigger.. ronda clearly needs another monster like her... and her and shayna are real life friends..

this is how u build the rivalry....

have ronda and bazner crush tomina and nia, then they bully sasha and bayless until charlotte and becky have their back, then bring in the other two and you have the 4 horsemen vs 4 horsemen... the shit simple as fuck, and they just not doing it....

i can’t speak for everyone but i don’t give a fuck about the 4 horsewomen of mma

and i don’t want to

and lol at ziggler being the top face. niggas stuck in 2013

Last nights raw was the lowest rated in history lol i swear theyve broken this record several times lately

The last Raw i watched was the one after Roman left, shit is getting beyond boredom! Lesnar has the belt off tv once again and you just have top guys fighting each other aimlessly for no reason because the champ isn't there!

The last Raw i watched was the one after Roman left, shit is getting beyond boredom! Lesnar has the belt off tv once again and you just have top guys fighting each other aimlessly for no reason because the champ isn't there![/QUOTE]

1000% AGREE

Last nights raw was the lowest rated in history lol i swear theyve broken this record several times lately
This is why they rely on old part time stars...

This is why they ran all in with Roman

It all comes down to star power and ratings

This is why they rely on old part time stars...

This is why they ran all in with Roman

It all comes down to star power and ratings

It's their fault they don't have any star power, they only build people up to feed to the top guy and then they toss them aside when that job is done. Even with being all in with Cena they still had Orton and Batista when Cena got hurt.

Its a lot of people talking shit about the recent product bruh

It kind of makes you wonder if any changes will be brought forth or if they'll just keep ignoring it

I mean.. they gone have to step they shit up whenever they move Smackdown to Fox or else RAW gonna look even worse in the light

Creative has been mostly trash since they bought wcw. I see no reason why y’all think things will change

That's the problem, no matter how trash the product is they keep making money. They have no reason to even try to put out a decent product because people always paying for trash. Cut that network subscription and stop going to shows, the fans gotta force them to do better.

that is what it all boils but there will never be a mass boycott of the WWE unless something seriously fucked up happens to spark one

right now they untouchable, they got all the power and prolly dont even give a damn about those network subscriptions anymore

only way they ever gonna change is if another promotion rises and forces them to step they shit up

that is what it all boils but there will never be a mass boycott of the WWE unless something seriously fucked up happens to spark one

right now they untouchable, they got all the power and prolly dont even give a damn about those network subscriptions anymore

only way they ever gonna change is if another promotion rises and forces them to step they shit up

And that's another problem, they keep pillaging from these smaller companies taking their top talent making sure those companies never rise up

And that's another problem, they keep pillaging from these smaller companies taking their top talent making sure those companies never rise up

Read this article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadsp...bal-domination-and-everyone-is-1830760735/amp

Here’s basically what wwe is gonna do:

In short: WWE has effectively removed dozens of wrestlers from the U.K. independent scene in one stroke. These are wrestlers that numerous promotions had come to rely on as draws, in large part due to their increased exposure on WWE programming and in the larger indies. If WWE wants, they can also now shut down some of those larger indies whenever they wish. And they are now admittedly making an effort to sign as many wrestlers as possible, with no real care or plan for if those wrestlers ever end up on the rosters that are actually profitable for the company at large. If this sounds like a monopoly play, that’s because it is one.

Back