Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

yea I read about how them starting up over in the UK was pretty much gone fuck over the indys over there to the point where there may not even be one going forward

When Corbin and McIntyre are your center point in the product, your going to get a boring reaction.

They need to do away with corb
It's way too much Baron Corbin, how many segments a show does this guy get
That shit is terrible, who the fuck thought that was a good idea?? And from reading around online pretty much nobody likes the shit, and not in normal heel way in the "get this guy the fuck outta here" way

So tonight with the Seth Baron promo im suprised they acknowledged Raw being trash the past 2 weeks and it being Corbins fault lol

Why doesnt wwe have brock on more since they ratings is trash??? I mean isnt the whole reason they keep the belt on him is because hes a "draw"???

The last Raw i watched was the one after Roman left, shit is getting beyond boredom! Lesnar has the belt off tv once again and you just have top guys fighting each other aimlessly for no reason because the champ isn't there!

Real spit right here

Cancer fucked Raw all the way up and them giving Lesnar the belt back

Shoulda been Braun that put Raw on his back...

So tonight with the Seth Baron promo im suprised they acknowledged Raw being trash the past 2 weeks and it being Corbins fault lol

i knew they'd address that shit in some way cause too many people were talkin about it. I expected a state of RAW address or some shit tho

raw’s been soft ever since becky came through and crushed the buildings

6b941f504389e187-600x338.jpg

0_Becky-Lynch-twitter.jpg

because nothing will make fans want to watch raw more than seeing the man to blame for why the show is so shitty in the first place!

because nothing will make fans want to watch raw more than seeing the man to blame for why the show is so shitty in the first place!
They do that everytime the ratings are shit lol vince will come back with some announcment or some shit to try and bring ratings up

Back