Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Smh this is what they do with Ambrose after that epic heel turn when Roman drops the belt due to leukemia? Wow

lmaoo Ambrose wildin bruh

I dont like the gas mask shit but it would of been dope as hell if they had guys dressed like mental institute patients leading him to the ring or mental institute doctors

• So now it's Ambrose's turn in being a chicken shit heel in this rivalry...not feeling what they've done to Ambrose

Last edited:
Damn ok

that was different.

Corbin has been killin it as a heel authority figure cause I really cant stand that MF

I read the results and I really don't see how you niggas sit and watch this bullshit. This shit now is on some WCW levels of wack.

Why the hell are they even given Corbin all this tv time, they only ever have Rousey do anything in the women's division.

It's time for y'all to stop sitting through trash

i haven’t watched raw live in weeks.
storylines aren’t progressing. we’ve been seeing the same matches/feuds since the summer and the same faces doing the same things

you can miss four consecutive episodes of raw and not miss anything

They said last week was the WOAT and last night's show wasn't much better. Their problem is they only push one guy and now that he's gone there is no reason to care about anyone else.

They said last week was the WOAT and last night's show wasn't much better. Their problem is they only push one guy and now that he's gone there is no reason to care about anyone else.
And Drew is a very non interesting wrestler and that's their guy til people return. Trash.

The thing is they have a guy who can be a top face until Roman returns in Dolph, he really is capable of being like Shawn Michaels but they just keep kicking him to the curb.

The thing is they have a guy who can be a top face until Roman returns in Dolph, he really is capable of being like Shawn Michaels but they just keep kicking him to the curb.

Yea I ain’t trying to see Ziggler as a face

Back