Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

It’s hard to say Jey outright cause I think the Bloodline will cost him as this maybe the time to bring him back into the mix but I do think he has the best chance of winning. If LA wins it’ll make sense as he’d use it to challenge Logan at Summerslam

Jey I can see him winning it but getting fucked over by the Bloodline trying to cash in. LA Knight better not waste that shit on the US title. Put the briefcase up when challenging Paul for the US Title makes more sense. Gives Paul a reason to give him a match.

If I was Natty I would leave, she will never be a top act and will only be used to get the younger women over. Go get the bag from the con man and be used as a top chick for a few months.

She gone be in the same position whoever she goes unless it's TNA.

I dont even think Nattie is unhappy with her role. She basically been the OG gate keeper and trained a lot of the women (and men for that matter) who are successful in the company

yea, she likes working w/ the younger talent.

only way i see her leaving as rumored is if they really lowball her on the renewal fr (that was a rumor but i dont even remember where i saw it)

Back