Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

tumblr_pitwdwjO4c1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

I fell asleep during the main event but I knew Rollins would retain. How many times will he and Ziggler fight in a year? It’s too repetitive with Raw. And @Chi-town B I know u probably busy but can u at least update the date of the thread? It bothers me

they better not fuck Mcintyre up

right now he is looking primed for that top heel spot and if played correctly he can easily be transitioned into a top face way later down the road

There is nothing interesting about Drew. A big white guy who kicks people in the face, he's just Sheamus 2.0

WWE.com

After last Monday’s misfire, WWE will try to relaunch the starship Raw from Houston on Dec. 3.

The Headliner(s)
A friend of mine used to love Dean Ambrose. Her reconnection to pro wrestling and WWE came around the same time The Shield debuted on the main roster, and the edgy dude who seemed at first to be their... if not leader, at least spokesperson, was the one who captured her attention. She dug back into his FCW 15 feud with his teammate Seth Rollins in developmental, and the promos from his independent days as Jon Moxley really impressed her. By the time the Hounds of Justice split the first time, she was all about the Lunatic Fringe.

Back