Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Same ole matches, shitty gm, and a champion thats damn near non existant, i mean the whole brock thing is fucking retarded, panic cause roman is out so instead of putting the belt on literally anyone else..they put it on the same guy that literally everyone complained about?? How goddamn stupid is that??? I dont wanna hear that "hes a draw" shit cause if he wad he'd actually wrestle on raw and not just every other ppv smh

we are sitting back watching YouTube and my son is putting on everything wrestling and came across an old 2004 clip of Eddie vs Devon and JBL.. Eddie hits Devon w the three amigos, then wobbles, falls and is out the reminder of the match.. the ref is checking on Eddie and Eddie is unresponsive, although his eyes are open...

JBL tags himself in, covers and takes the win when the ref hits the 1,2,3 very quickly...

then the medical team immediately enters the ring and begins their thing...

Wife being a nurse said she thinks it was 100% real..

I don’t think so, but it was damn well done... Me back in 04 would’ve fell for it..

we are sitting back watching YouTube and my son is putting on everything wrestling and came across an old 2004 clip of Eddie vs Devon and JBL.. Eddie hits Devon w the three amigos, then wobbles, falls and is out the reminder of the match.. the ref is checking on Eddie and Eddie is unresponsive, although his eyes are open...

JBL tags himself in, covers and takes the win when the ref hits the 1,2,3 very quickly...

then the medical team immediately enters the ring and begins their thing...

Wife being a nurse said she thinks it was 100% real..

I don’t think so, but it was damn well done... Me back in 04 would’ve fell for it..

I remember when this shit happened idk if it was real or not tho pretty sure they had me fooled back then tho

Love stone cold but that what shit is still annoying as fuck and it’s almost 20 years old

Is it me...or did it seem like Vince wasn't too happy about doing this "shake up"?

Like when he spoke...he sounded like someone who conceded to the idea...b/c the other 3 had to convince him to do it.

Is it me...or did it seem like Vince wasn't too happy about doing this "shake up"?

Like when he spoke...he sounded like someone who conceded to the idea...b/c the other 3 had to convince him to do it.

He probably embarassed/pissed off becuase they said hes been the one writing RAW lately and everyone is hating it

so they just gone let em beat the shit outta Corbin to the crowds delight.. but what happens after this is over?

Back