Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Its almost like they not even trying to make this shit better

smh

the only one who I feel should be called up from that NXT group they just showed is Nikki Cross..

EC3 is ready but he was just getting over as a face in NXT + he just gone get lost in the shuffle

All the others still need more time in development, especially that Lacey Evans chick.

Lacey Evans is going to need a modern update on her NXT gimmick if she makes it to the main roster b/c that 1940 -50's character she's in isn't going to go over well on either brand.

Lacey Evans is going to need a modern update on her NXT gimmick if she makes it to the main roster b/c that 1940 -50's character she's in isn't going to go over well on either brand.

that shit is boring & the gimmick does her no favors

She is actually a pretty good heel and isnt bad in the ring the character is what holds her back in my opinion.

I always figured they would repackage her eventually down in NXT kind of like they always do new folks who have just basic gimmicks. A lot of them end up getting repackaged unless they over asf when they come in and the gimmick doesnt need changing

that shit is boring & the gimmick does her no favors

She is actually a pretty good heel and isnt bad in the ring the character is what holds her back in my opinion.

I always figured they would repackage her eventually down in NXT kind of like they always do new folks who have just basic gimmicks. A lot of them end up getting repackaged unless they over asf when they come in and the gimmick doesnt need changing

She's a very good heel. Ok on the mic. If they don't change that gimmick up before she hits the main roster she's going to be fucked.

Let me save y'all from watching this shit next week

Here are the spoilers for the December 24th RAW which were taped following the December 17th RAW in Sacramento:

* According to fans in attendance, a lot of the crowd left after the live RAW event.

* Elias opens the show with an in-ring promo. Elias was wearing a Santa hat and played a Christmas-themed song that insulted Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush.

* Elias defeated Bobby Lashley in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight and Lio Rush got dumped in egg nog.

* RAW Tag Team Champions Bobby Roode and Chad Gable retained their titles against The Revival.

* Finn Balor defeated Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler when Balor pinned Ziggler. Before the match, McIntyre cut a promo about wanting to win the Royal Rumble. After the match, McIntyre attempted to attack Ziggler but got a Zig Zag for his troubles.

* Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Ember Moon defeated Mickie James, Dana Brook, and Alicia Fox when Sasha pinned Mickie. The Riott Squad attacked the faces after the match.

* Paul Heyman cut a promo on behalf of Brock Lesnar and sang a remix of Silent Night. Braun Strowman came out and confronted Heyman. Strowman put a red nose and antlers on Heyman.

* Ronda Rousey retained the RAW Women's Title against Natalya.

* Heath Slater defeated Jinder Mahal by DQ when the Singh Brothers and Santa Claus got involved. Santa was revealed as Rhyno.

* Seth Rollins defeated Baron Corbin in the main event with the stomp. Rollins cut a backstage promo before the match. There were "You Got Fired" chants at Corbin.

2018 Raw Tag Team Champs

tumblr_pkhlvwVzvM1ql0k28o1_250.png
tumblr_pkhlvwVzvM1ql0k28o2_250.png
tumblr_pkhlvwVzvM1ql0k28o3_250.png

tumblr_pkhlvwVzvM1ql0k28o4_r2_250.png
tumblr_pkhlvwVzvM1ql0k28o9_r3_250.png
tumblr_pkhlvwVzvM1ql0k28o5_250.png

tumblr_pkhlvwVzvM1ql0k28o6_r1_250.png
tumblr_pkhlvwVzvM1ql0k28o7_250.png
tumblr_pkhlvwVzvM1ql0k28o8_250.png

At lest they getting New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day off
Yeah most def, just saying cus Raw had the bad 2 week stench then they going into another 2 weeks of filler content for the holidays. Smackdown can afford the break.

Yeah most def, just saying cus Raw had the bad 2 week stench then they going into another 2 weeks of filler content for the holidays. Smackdown can afford the break.

Remember this: TLC was 12/16. Royal Rumble is 1/27. They got like 5 weeks between ppvs. I can understand the filler. Shit gets real on 1/7

I know y’all ain’t watching tonight but I liked seeing Apollo win the battle royal and eliminating so many guys

Have y'all seen any of the changes they said was going to happen or is it the same old stuff

Same old shit. I excused it because it’s the end of the year and th me last 2 weeks have been pre taped. Next week will be the real test

Back