Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan calls out interviewer for calling him “corny” back in the day... Do you know where your birth certificate is🤔

No lie that has to be a amazing feeling for MBJ

I only come a close second when women in my 20s didnt let me smash i would them one day they life will stink lol

Basically they would have kids with dead beats n became instant single moms or they got hela fat…and id be like YOOOOOO i told u 😂😂😂😂

These fuckn broads be mad

No lie that has to be a amazing feeling for MBJ

I only come a close second when women in my 20s didnt let me smash i would them one day they life will stink lol

Basically they would have kids with dead beats n became instant single moms or they got hela fat…and id be like YOOOOOO i told u 😂😂😂😂

These fuckn broads be mad
So because they rejected you, you get mad and wish bad on them. When you see them in the future, they still dont want to mess with you? How is that a flex? You say they get mad but it seems like you were the one mad

Can we be honest.
In our community, anything that’s different is corny and shamed.
Who taught kids this?
Kids can be kids, but people should also grow out of it. On another site , they are trashing dude saying him still for being corny.

That's not specific to black folks. You don't think white kids get teased for doing shit out of the norm amongst their peers too?

To me shit like this is kinda corny regardless of whether it's a man or woman doing it. High school is high school. Shit can be rough, but people are immature and still growing. If you're a successful adult and still bitter because someone wasn't particularly nice to you in high school, you need to get over it.

....man fucc dat! In that particular situation, I'm activating Petty Mode.

Damn right I'm throwing it back in their face. Yeah my success speaks for me, but imma talk my ish to add to it. Now, that will be a one time...in the moment thing. After that...I'm done.

Oh but best believe she g'on get that reality reminder.

Back