Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan calls out interviewer for calling him “corny” back in the day... Do you know where your birth certificate is🤔

Get into an argument with a chick now, a dude gonna yell….” What you on? I know where my birth certificate is, Ho. Get out!”

It really does seem like people took this more serious than he did because the comment he referred to in the video wasn't anything from high school. People brought that up after the fact when they saw the interview. He was referencing something said recently on the radio show that girl is on. Folks doing this extra deep dive into his psyche when he just made a joke back and kept it pushing through her terrible twitter style questions

It really does seem like people took this more serious than he did because the comment he referred to in the video wasn't anything from high school. People brought that up after the fact when they saw the interview. He was referencing something said recently on the radio show that girl is on. Folks doing this extra deep dive into his psyche when he just made a joke back and kept it pushing through her terrible twitter style questions
Crazy thing is they were talking bout him and Lori Harvey and called him a nice corny guy but then girl goes on Twitter saying he corny for dating white women. Last I checked, Lori is black so which one is it?

Crazy thing is they were talking bout him and Lori Harvey and called him a nice corny guy but then girl goes on Twitter saying he corny for dating white women. Last I checked, Lori is black so which one is it?
Bruh they keep records on us.
Lori only one chick
If he's known to have dated two white women he's still in the red and ain't shit.

I can't even mention a becky on this site without a dr umar gif staring at me. It's rough mayne 🥲

Bruh they keep records on us.
Lori only one chick
If he's known to have dated two white women he's still in the red and ain't shit.

I can't even mention a becky on this site without a dr umar gif staring at me. It's rough mayne 🥲
He could’ve date twenty white girls but Lori the one that he wanted to have his last name. Host should’ve just said she like street dudes and that’s why Jordan is corny to her

Last edited:
fun fact.......all yall niggas corny in somebodie's eyes. Take that information how you want it
This...
rick-morty.gif

Back