Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan calls out interviewer for calling him “corny” back in the day... Do you know where your birth certificate is🤔

Idk if hes corny or not.

All I do know, is growing up, if we had a mfer in class that was trying to be a actor/model/singer or whatever, we would have clowned him something vicious

I lost my old birth certificate….had to find the hospital I was born in and order a new one

Now it’s somewhere in my house I know I’ll randomly find again

I'm confused why so many people are this sensitive about him being called corny. It's almost like no one ever experienced being made fun of. She probably wasn't even that serious when she called him corny. 12 pages because a so-so actor got called corny in grade school? And we still aren't certain he wasn't considered corny by a lot of people back then. This is Wallace we're talking about, not Creed.

I'm confused why so many people are this sensitive about him being called corny. It's almost like no one ever experienced being made fun of. She probably wasn't even that serious when she called him corny. 12 pages because a so-so actor got called corny in grade school? And we still aren't certain he wasn't considered corny by a lot of people back then. This is Wallace we're talking about, not Creed.
But it’s still the same with creed and killmonger.
Take your shots but we all adults now.

My fuckin birth certificate is in a folder I created with all of my personal information.

Call me corny if you want, but I have that, my last three years of taxes, my credit history over the last year, and my medical history all in one porfolio.

Fuck that.

I mean you corny but not for that

Back