Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan calls out interviewer for calling him “corny” back in the day... Do you know where your birth certificate is🤔

My advice to you is to disregard and ignore me fam. I’m obviously to stupid for you.

Nah, I’m not saying you are stupid at all. You tend to make clear points whether I agree with them or not.

I’m just sayin, I think you read too deeply into the corny connotation with your lil dmv anecdote.

But that’s just what I think. You mighta enlightened someone else.

My advice to you is to disregard and ignore me fam. I’m obviously to stupid for you.

Lol nah man you went extreme with it

Way too extreme

Corniness is a matter of perspective to whomever….not just because one day you forgot to wash ya musty, sour cream and onion ring smelling ass armpits b lol

Anyone and EVERYONE can be corny or do some corny shit….yes that even includes the “real niggas” you think all the hoes like

The chick that comforted her man at the DMV did it because she simply CARED for him….any chick would do that if she cared for you (including Ice Spice lol)

The story about my armpits was a call back to the first point I made. It’s how you write essays and finish an essay to make a broader point.

I stated to begin with

Get you a woman that is mentally and emotionally developed and none of this corny stuff matters

It’s immature shit, pushed by immature and insecure people

Then, I tell a story where immature and insecure people are involved and it shows how a mentally and emotionally developed woman reacts and supports a man.

:js4:

The story about my armpits was a call back to the first point I made. It’s how you write essays and finish an essay to make a broader point.

I stated to begin with

Get you a woman that is mentally and emotionally developed and none of this corny stuff matters

Then, I tell a story where immature and insecure people are involved and it shows how a mentally and emotionally developed woman reacts and supports a man.

It was the second half where you kind of went left….my fault b.

I stated to begin with

Could just wrote this

Back