Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan calls out interviewer for calling him “corny” back in the day... Do you know where your birth certificate is🤔

The bold is my problem. Too many people think other people have to like or accept them. It's ok for people to not like you. It's ok for people to think you're lame. Some chick thinking you're not cool shouldn't put you in your feelings. A lot of people are more than happy to talk about all the people they can't stand, but want to cry and bitch when they find out someone feels the same way about them.
You can feel anyway about someone whether you're young or old but you don't have the right to attack that person based on those feelings. How you express those feelings is important and in this threads situation can't be overlooked. Her and her friends bullied dude for essentially being a good kid and working toward his dream. Now they wanna double down. That's some bullshit.

The bold is my problem. Too many people think other people have to like or accept them. It's ok for people to not like you. It's ok for people to think you're lame. Some chick thinking you're not cool shouldn't put you in your feelings. A lot of people are more than happy to talk about all the people they can't stand, but want to cry and bitch when they find out someone feels the same way about them.

The last sentence describes alot of people...including the two women who made the comments about Michael B Jordan

This is the thing that gets me. They both went to a high school that is known for helping kids work on getting into the entertainment field. Arts High School in Newark. So she is stupid for the fact that you are clowning someone in high school for the thing he is in school for.

This is the thing that gets me. They both went to a high school that is known for helping kids work on getting into the entertainment field. Arts High School in Newark. So she is stupid for the fact that you are clowning someone in high school for the thing he is in school for.

Man you know we east coast kids don’t give a eff

We’ll roast you for doing something you’re supposed to do

Kids just doing stupid shit

Kids make fun of each other while doing the same thing they are making fun of Lololololol

No matter who you are…what happened…or quality of life you live niggas getting roasted by any means necessary

It comes with that Tri-State edginess
You had to learn quick, if not you would always be the butt of jokes.

This is why I didn’t take the “corny” comment seriously

It’s really not that serious at all….MBJ shoulda just laughed it off…threw in a slick note and gave shorty a dap

Kids just doing stupid shit

Kids make fun of each other while doing the same thing they are making fun of Lololololol

Exactly….we’ll roast you for wearing busted shoes while wearing THE SAME busted shoes

Iron sharpens iron

Back