Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan calls out interviewer for calling him “corny” back in the day... Do you know where your birth certificate is🤔

But there is a level between you just used some extremes
What’s inbetween doesn’t trigger anyone so no one cares, Tyler the Creator is corny but in a way that he purposely behaves and accepts. It’s not an insult to him or no one feels like they are insulting him when they say it. That’s what the true nature of that should be. I only did extremes because it’s the most detrimental to us as a people.

Don’t make fun of self pace textbooks negro…
What’s wrong wit these kids is that no one makes fun of them for being stupid.

Back in our day they had LD…and it wasn’t cool to be in LD

Nowadays they put a kid in LD and everyone just think he too gangsta for Gen’pop

Nah, we should shame kids for actively being stupid. There should be a standard

So because they rejected you, you get mad and wish bad on them. When you see them in the future, they still dont want to mess with you? How is that a flex? You say they get mad but it seems like you were the one mad

1) didnt let me smash i dont care about rejection
2) actually they do want to mess with me or “catch up” (no thanks) idk how u assumed that from my post

Nobodys mad…i laugh…theres so many women in this world

The flex is i told you so…now u have to carry a broke dudes baby as a single mom and will struggle at that dead end job at 32 while u add more kids from other dudes that will likely repeat the same cycle

BALL GAME!

Nowadays they put a kid in LD and everyone just think he too gangsta for Gen’pop

Nah….

What’s stupid is forcing kids to attend a full senior year for 4 or 6 credits.

When they can attend an alternative school and finish before the next semester.

Learning disability is but the same as being stupid tho. You forget people shame the education system of entire regions. Up north niggas though our schools were behind

2) actually they do want to mess with me or “catch up” (no thanks) idk how u assumed that from my post

The flex is i told you so…now u have to carry a broke dudes baby as a single mom and will struggle at that dead end job at 32 while u add more kids from other dudes that will likely repeat the same cycle

BALL GAME!
lol facts …. Be finding you on social media talking bout we should kick it sometimes

BALL GAME!

Incel much

U can tell what posters be taking women on dates…dont get the pussy and get told “ur a real nice guy but i dont see a connection”

And be like “thats okay i had fun tho” but in the car fighting back tears

:myheart:

Lmaoo…

ikr

like this guy

No lie that has to be a amazing feeling for MBJ

I only come a close second when women in my 20s didnt let me smash i would them one day they life will stink lol

Basically they would have kids with dead beats n became instant single moms or they got hela fat…and id be like YOOOOOO i told u 😂😂😂😂

These fuckn broads be mad

:hahaha:

This is true...but you also can't attribute normal teenage interactions as something "only our culture does" when that's just flat out wrong.
The teens are teens, kids are kids.
But we talking adults now. It can be said he was corny but look at him now vs he’s still corny or even bringing it up and not defending his success.

Ld in school to gangsta for gen pop?
Gen pop
In high school?
Our kids saying gen pop?

I do feel this whole I get scars from school can be legit but not everybody is going to think you’re cool.

The bold is my problem. Too many people think other people have to like or accept them. It's ok for people to not like you. It's ok for people to think you're lame. Some chick thinking you're not cool shouldn't put you in your feelings. A lot of people are more than happy to talk about all the people they can't stand, but want to cry and bitch when they find out someone feels the same way about them.

Back