Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan calls out interviewer for calling him “corny” back in the day... Do you know where your birth certificate is🤔

I think the meta overall irony here is that the entire situation and conversation about it is high key corny.

Like everybody involved is corny.

This thread and whole trying to analyze the shit is corny.

Even me have to explain this shit is corny as fuck 😫

Bruh.

Like wtf. This is basically what we do in every thread

I think the meta overall irony here is that the entire situation and conversation about it is high key corny.

Like everybody involved is corny.

This thread and whole trying to analyze the shit is corny.

Even me have to explain this shit is corny as fuck 😫

irk

I won't even contribute to this corny thread

oh wait...

The look on that nigga face with the eyebrow raised is fucking hilarious lololololololol

He was waiting to flame her ass up and it would’ve been justified. Even brought Majors in to shit on her a lil bit too which was clever.

Funny thing about the whole white women situation is she tried to make a sexiest man joke and Majors is married to a white chick. That probably didn’t register with her in the moment though because Michael B. was still out for blood lololololololol

As far as corny being an insult, context matters. You know she was calling him corny back then as an insult, 100%.

And I’m not mad at the pettiness at all. If you ain’t fuck with me in high school don’t act like you did now. Ask your little questions and keep it pushin’.
Gotta be sure to say “lil question” for the sting

Not to be that guy but how fucked up are we as a people when a kid can follow his dreams early in life and be called corny still cuz he made it?
What makes him still corny?
Can anyone name several white, Asian or Hispanic non comedians that are considered corny?
I remember a while back when he bought a fc in the UK and instead of ConGratz all I was reading was about how he need to help or teach others how to do it too.
I guess that makes him a corny and in debt nigga.
Like what are we showing the youth?

Not to be that guy but how fucked up are we as a people when a kid can follow his dreams early in life and be called corny still cuz he made it?
Can anyone name several white, Asian or Hispanic non comedians that are considered corny?
I remember a while back when he bought a fc in the UK and instead of ConGratz all I was reading was about how he need to help or teach others how to do it too.
I call him corny for his acting. He's not a bad actor at all, but he's pretty bland and usually lacks charisma. He was a terrible pick as Killmonger since he comes off too vanilla to play a character with an anti-establishment vendetta. He and Chadwick should have traded roles.

I call him corny for his acting. He's not a bad actor at all, but he's pretty bland and usually lacks charisma. He was a terrible pick as Killmonger since he comes off too vanilla to play a character with an anti-establishment vendetta. He and Chadwick should have traded roles.
You call him corny for coming off too vanilla, lacks charisma and is bland but he’s not a bad actor?

Ok
Sounds like a bad or not seasoned actor but corny?

You call him corny for coming off too vanilla, lacks charisma and is bland but he’s not a bad actor?

Ok
Sounds like a bad or not seasoned actor but corny?
Corny isn't the worst thing in the world, it just means you don't always fit the build you're trying to present. There is just something about Michael B Jordan where what you see is not what you expect to get. He's like Will Smith minus all the credit we apply to Will due to his rap career and Fresh Prince that gives him a cool factor on top of his later work. Maybe Michael B Jordan is still a few roles away from that credit. He's still generic right now, though.

When your say "as a people", are you saying black people? Also, are you referring to what the interviewer said as a kid? Or what the other lady said when she chimed in?

Wow.

You’re one of the rare folks I’ve heard say Michael B. Jordan didn’t do his thing as Kilmonger and Chadwick would’ve been better at that role.

I honestly thought Michael did a good job and it was some what impressive because he hadn’t (to my knowledge) played a character like that before.

Back