Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan calls out interviewer for calling him “corny” back in the day... Do you know where your birth certificate is🤔

Or it is an indication that she has not evolved mentally and emotionally since school and is now in a position that can impact others even more…

Sounds like some senators and Supreme Court noms we tried to have removed.

It’s obvious MBJ was bullied by ol girl and her crew… but MBJ has to own that.

She don’t

The point is WHO CARES…..people are gonna talk and think whatever

MBJ is in a better place in life….reacting to her only shows he’s the one who’s still sensitive and needs to let it go

People have a wrong belief that people should fawn over you and feel ashamed because now you’re successful….it’s very narcissistic

Does being famous somehow mean he wasn’t actually corny back then?

Doesn't mean he's not corny, but clowning him over his name as if he picked it and making fun of him for having head shots when he was an actively working actor on really well known shows as a teen was just stupid. She ain't say she clowned him just for being corny she said they clowned him over his name and wanting to be an actor.

Doesn't mean he's not corny, but clowning him over his name as if he picked it and making fun of him for having head shots when he was an actively working actor on really well known shows as a teen was just stupid. She ain't say she clowned him just for being corny she said they clowned him over his name and wanting to be an actor.
I hear you

But if I had a friend who went by Lebron C. James I’d prob give him a hard time too

Well I have friends and family members that I love and they love me back that never did anything wrong towards me that have said something I did was corny and I told them the same

Corny can be an insult and at the same time it’s not

Some folks find something they consider corny a turn on.

Back