Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan calls out interviewer for calling him “corny” back in the day... Do you know where your birth certificate is🤔

I can give an example of a few posters on here that I rock with and they do some corny shit on here but cool people

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I hear you

But if I had a friend who went by Lebron C. James I’d prob give him a hard time too

Jokes is jokes...but you also gotta have some self awareness which ol girl clearly lacked and still does by the way she carried that interview. You clowning a nigga who is actively on tv for saying he wants to be an actor. Should've been trying to be his friend. Maybe would've taught her some better media skills

Jokes is jokes...but you also gotta have some self awareness which ol girl clearly lacked and still does by the way she carried that interview. You clowning a nigga who is actively on tv for saying he wants to be an actor. Should've been trying to be his friend. Maybe would've taught her some better media skills
At the same time I think she was self aware enough to realize the burnt bridge was already burnt

That would have sent me if I was him. She'd be done. Most people wouldn't have even agreed to the interview and she still wants to be on one.

Her whole life would have changed after that bs fucking with me.

Bruh. Like WTF, her sayin that was super rude tbh

She basically at work. Bein super rude.

Ok u called the nigga corny when he was jus wallace from the wire. But now he a full time A list movie star. Apologize n move on.

Like wtf. She foul imo

Ok u called the nigga corny when he was jus wallace from the wire. But now he a full time A list movie star. Apologize n move on.

Like wtf. She foul imo

Not to mention her 1st question was lil mixed up. But he rolled w it.

And um...after re watchin the clip. She sexy af. Super hulk smash

Like wtf. She foul imo

She didn't need to apologize but throwing it in his face to close the interview was super disrespectful and unprofessional when he was showing her grace.

He seems like a dude that got his energy right so that shit gonna take care of itself.

Bad thing is I hear them both on the radio EVERYDAY. Dominique Da Diva my boo but she outta pocket with that.

So he was corny for wanted to be something?
He was forward thinking enough and sought to do what he dreamed of in high school?
That’s corny?
Shit, that’s impressive to me.
Most kids not even thinking or pursuing anything let alone seeking to make a dream come true.
Hell, some adults are still trying to make a decision on career paths and are lost.
Killmonger for president

I think the meta overall irony here is that the entire situation and conversation about it is high key corny.

Like everybody involved is corny.

This thread and whole trying to analyze the shit is corny.

Even me have to explain this shit is corny as fuck 😫

Back