Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan calls out interviewer for calling him “corny” back in the day... Do you know where your birth certificate is🤔

Corny isn't the worst thing in the world, it just means you don't always fit the build you're trying to present. There is just something about Michael B Jordan where what you see is not what you expect to get. He's like Will Smith minus all the credit we apply to Will due to his rap career and Fresh Prince that gives him a cool factor on top of his later work. Maybe Michael B Jordan is still a few roles away from that credit. He's still generic right now, though.

Michael B. Jordan is one of the hottest actors in the game right now as far as star power and popularity goes. That's including non Black actors too. How many Black actors are at his level right now? Maybe a handful and how many of those actors are his generation? Not many. Him and Majors are both on a crazy run right now.

I think it's crazy to call him generic when he's been in the game for 20 years and has several big projects under his belt. Dudes resume is better than people are projecting.

Michael B. Jordan is one of the hottest actors in the game right now as far as star power and popularity goes. That's including non Black actors too. How many Black actors are at his level right now? Maybe a handful and how many of those actors are his generation? Not many. Him and Majors are both on a crazy run right now.

I think it's crazy to call him generic when he's been in the game for 20 years and has several big projects under his belt. Dudes resume is better than people are projecting.
He is kinda generic. He’s a good actor with only 1 standout performance in his 20 year career

Maaaaaaaan…

Fuck Anthony Mackie. Y’all gon have to get over my disdain for dude just like y’all did when I clown Drake.

my remark wasnt even about mackie alone. I just thought it was strange you saying a muhfucka you never met or interacted with before is devoid of a personality

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
When your say "as a people", are you saying black people? Also, are you referring to what the interviewer said as a kid? Or what the other lady said when she chimed in?
Can we be honest.
In our community, anything that’s different is corny and shamed.
Who taught kids this?
Kids can be kids, but people should also grow out of it. On another site , they are trashing dude saying him still for being corny.

Can we be honest.
Who taught kids this?
Kids can be kids, but people should also grow out of it. On another site , they are trashing dude saying him still for being corny.
But that is not just our community. That is people. Lots of people mock what they dont understand or some picture they cant see.

Some people might not like him for what ever reason. An example would be a lot of people can acknowledge nick cannon's achievements and give props but it the same time say his music is wack or corny.
You dont have to like everything about a person.

Last edited:
Can we be honest.
Who taught kids this?

Y’all generation did that. Y’all created black folks do this white folks do that and it stuck

Last edited:
Back