Welcome To aBlackWeb

Message Board Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the thread being made so that it didn't derail the other thread but what mod do any of the females have issues with? Lol

The mods aren't the issue here pal

Smh. You'll never get it. But like I said I've come to terms with that.

I appreciate the thread being made so that it didn't derail the other thread but what mod do any of the females have issues with? Lol

The mods aren't the issue here pal
The system is the issue. Change the system. You can’t change the system keeping the same people in power.

but of course the people in power would never give it up if even if it could potentially help the greater good

which sounds like what’s going on so things don’t ever change

The system is the issue. Change the system. You can’t change the system keeping the same people in power.

but of course the people in power would never give it up if even if it could potentially help the greater good

What mod is making the females uncomfortable that they need to step down?

If you go to my post in the other thread where I bring up your original statement and meeks’ co-sign I think you would see me saying that I think the site has to start over. And if you’re starting over you can’t come back with the same authoritative figures as you did in the last regime. Like I said it’s the first step

I’m actually trying

Let's just stop lol

You like bitching about mods. You don't want people bitching about you constantly nitpicking every single thing you do or don't do

At this point, I'm engaging with like minded people and I'm ok with not always making the popular choice.

I think my time here has shown people who I am as a mod/admin here. I'm certified with the people that matter the most to me. I'm sure there's a ton of people here who feel like they can do a better job than anyone on staff but your posts and behavior (not you specifically) indicate otherwise. You don't just flip a switch like that. You are who you are at this point.

Occasionally, I'm going to do something that's going to make people feel a certain way. It ain't personal but at the same time I along with other mods, try my best to be the voice of reason but things don't always work out the way you hope and I've also accepted that.

Basically at this point, a lot of people think they wanna be mods but they don't. You shouldn't let being a mod or not being a mod dictate how you move.

I get what you’re saying but then what other action has anybody came up with to make this place better for women besides a report button? That might be a bandaid to fix the leak

I’m trying to get a new boat
From the lips or cosigns of some of our most active women:

1) Change the way you (men) interact with the women. Be it overly flirting or overly dismissive of they feelings

2) Stop comparing not going hard in disagreements with the women as 'coddling'. You 'Knocked knee'd negro' does not equate 'fuck you bitch, that's why you not married, and feminism doesn't apply to you'.

3) Stop invalidating their experiences or the experiences of the women they know because it's not women you (men) know

We (men) are all guilty of this to some degree. I saw over the last two days niggas I wouldnt expect to think like this step up and say they willing to actively make this change or have already made this change. That's progress to me

Let's just stop lol

You like bitching about mods. You don't want people bitching about you constantly nitpicking every single thing you do or don't do

At this point, I'm engaging with like minded people and I'm ok with not always making the popular choice.

I think my time here has shown people who I am as a mod/admin here. I'm certified with the people that matter the most to me. I'm sure there's a ton of people here who feel like they can do a better job than anyone on staff but your posts and behavior (not you specifically) indicate otherwise. You don't just flip a switch like that. You are who you are at this point.

Occasionally, I'm going to do something that's going to make people feel a certain way. It ain't personal but at the same time I along with other mods, try my best to be the voice of reason but things don't always work out the way you hope and I've also accepted that.

Basically at this point, a lot of people think they wanna be mods but they don't. You shouldn't let being a mod or not being a mod dictate how you move.
I feel like you’re glossing over the issue and for you to start off with you just like bitching about the mods let’s me know that you do not get it and you are not trying to get it. How are me and you gonna y’all about resetting the site before this thread and you come with this garbage post like you all of a sudden don’t know what I mean?

From the lips or cosigns of some of our most active women:

1) Change the way you (men) interact with the women. Be it overly flirting or overly dismissive of they feelings

2) Stop comparing not going hard in disagreement with the women as 'coddling'. You 'Knocked knee'd negro' does not equate 'fuck you bitch, that's why you not married, and feminism doesn't apply to you'.

3) Stop invalidating their experiences or the experiences of the women they know because it's not women you (men) know

We (men) are all guilty of this to some degree. I saw over the last two days niggas I wouldnt expect to think like this step up and say they willing to actively make this change or have already made this change. That's progress to me
That’s great to see the seeds of change already planted

this thread is me zeroing I’m on what Kandy said in that thread and what she has said in the past. It’s not the same after the influx right? So reset things to make it to match how things we’re back then.

clean Slate. Maybe delete threads some sub forums and etc, incorporate some new things, have a new staff. I’m giving you one aspect in this thread which is the new staff and ppl that don’t get it are saying I have a problem with the mods. I have no vendetta but as I keep saying you cannot change and rebuild without removing the pillars of the old regime

Your reform is being denied man. The topic over the last few days isn't the one that should be used in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back