Welcome To aBlackWeb

Message Board Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kandy let me ask you something

You liked the board before the influx right? Did you like the site less as time went on?

I don’t think the site needs a restart. I need dudes to rethink how they approach the females on here who feel a way about posting. You’re dismissing what I’m feeling and making it about YOU and what YOU think I need when I already said what iD like you say.

Kandy: I just need dudes to be more aware on how the interact with the women.

You: no you want new mods and restart. I’m tryna help.

Let me say this, I go at dudes and I’ve always taken the hit that comes with it. I can handle it. Even when my deceased child was dogged out, I still held my own. Dudes ran to my rescue and I didn’t feel like I needed to be rescued because I can hold my own but those very dudes who came to my aid whether I asked or not, are a part of the “management” of this site. So, I don’t have an issue with mods because they had me regardless and I’ve never seen them dismiss any woman’s issues on this site.

Then this reform is coming from a dude who asked me if I wanted to see his dick on hard or soft for my birthday. Yea, I took it as a joke because I’m me but it be shit like that, that can make a chick feel a type of way. So it ain’t mods we need to reform. We need to reform how people like you approach women.

I feel like you’re glossing over the issue and for you to start off with you just like bitching about the mods let’s me know that you do not get it and you are not trying to get it. How are me and you gonna y’all about resetting the site before this thread and you come with this garbage post like you all of a sudden don’t know what I mean?
I'm not glossing over anything

You know how many times on this site alone I've been called a simp or caping for a female because dudes came at her sideways then I interjected? Or she was told to get tougher skin?

If anyone is glossing over anything in this back and forth, it ain't me brotha

Kandy let me ask you something

You liked the board before the influx right? Did you like the site less as time went on?
I love the site. The influx ain’t scare me or sway me to dislike the site. I never fell back when they started coming, I was consistent with my posting. So much mfs came over disliking me because I was “talking too much” or “posting too much”. Like I said in my original post in Meeks thread, my issue is the close knit feeling vanished. Did you read that? I never said it was unsafe or I was uncomfortable. I just choose not to share things in detail like I would have back then. I’m assuming you didn’t read that tho.

I don’t think the site needs a restart. I need dudes to rethink how they approach the females on here who feel a way about posting. You’re dismissing what I’m feeling and making it about YOU and what YOU think I need when I already said what iD like you say.

Kandy: I just need dudes to be more aware on how the interact with the women.

You: no you want new mods and restart. I’m tryna help.

Let me say this, I go at dudes and I’ve always taken the hit that comes with it. I can handle it. Even when my deceased child was dogged out, I still held my own. Dudes ran to my rescue and I didn’t feel like I needed to be rescued because I can hold my own but those very dudes who came to my aid whether I asked or not, are a part of the “management” of this site. So, I don’t have an issue with mods because they had me regardless and I’ve never seen them dismiss any woman’s issues on this site.

Then this reform is coming from a dude who asked me if I wanted to see his dick on hard or soft for my birthday. Yea, I took it as a joke because I’m me but it be shit like that, that can make a chick feel a type of way. So it ain’t mods we need to reform. We need to reform how people like you approach women.
What you gotta say to this beta?

Mr forum reform

Iight cool Well I tried to help the best way I could for not just you but for women who are here and women Potentially in the future but not limited to just that

All we can do is try

I love the site. The influx ain’t scare me or sway me to dislike the site. I never fell back when they started coming, I was consistent with my posting. So much mfs came over disliking me because I was “talking too much” or “posting too much”. Like I said in my original post in Meeks thread, my issue is the close knit feeling vanished. Did you read that? I never said it was unsafe or I was uncomfortable. I just choose not to share things in detail like I would have back then. I’m assuming you didn’t read that tho.
I read your post and that’s why I felt the need to make this thread because I wanted to reset this site to bring the close knit feeling back for people like you. It’s all good. I tried you don’t want the help I was trying to give and you weren’t necessarily even cordial about it which is fucked up imo but hey. I’m off work so I’ll leave this be

I read your post and that’s why I felt the need to make this thread because I wanted to reset this site to bring the close knit feeling back for people like you. It’s all good. I tried you don’t want the help I was trying to give and you weren’t necessarily even cordial about it which is fucked up imo but hey. I’m off work so I’ll leave this be
The close knit feeling won’t be back. The site is growing. LIKE I ALSO SAID.

Shut up Beta.
I say that nicely tho.

Reporting is a good idea but if it's possible you should remove it from the mega thread people or just The Candy Shop section lol
You're going to get reports from people in the mega thread who don't like each other or don't like others encoding mega links(yes that's actually happening there lol). You're also going to get it from people whose content is being shared(though I guess that's a good reason to have a report button maybe). Then there's the ones that are just trying to get links shut down
The Candy Shop didn't have problems before the mega thread that I know of so I only see spamming of the button from that thread
Just a thought :shrug2:

Reporting is a good idea but if it's possible you should remove it from the mega thread people or just The Candy Shop section lol
You're going to get reports from people in the mega thread who don't like each other or don't like others encoding mega links(yes that's actually happening there lol). You're also going to get it from people whose content is being shared(though I guess that's a good reason to have a report button maybe). Then there's the ones that are just trying to get links shut down
The Candy Shop didn't have problems before the mega thread that I know of so I only see spamming of the button from that thread
Just a thought :shrug2:
im prepared, as soon as it happens, i'm gonna start removing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back