Welcome To aBlackWeb

Message Board Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Beta, you a funny dude and at times you have the site best interest in mind but this thread is bullshit (due to the timing) and you're a jackass for it

It is as bad a Race thread dividing black men and black women.

As-salamu alaykum King but this thread was not made in good faith
I don’t see how the timing is bad but you could be right and I just don’t see it. Thanks for tellin me and I appreciate you telling me this way. I apologize

AP said “make the threads” and rather me saying all this in the other thread I spun off of it

The big issue with getting rid of mods is whose gonna replace them? Who really wants to be a mod and will dedicate that energy to this?
You don’t think you can find 5 or 6 ppl? Also I think the main issue is in the cool table so I said at minimum the mods there would have to be replaced which is I think 3 of them? Idk man I’m trying to help the site by resetting it to a simpler time and you gotta make sacrifices and make hard decisions for the greater good.

@Beta, you a funny dude and at times you have the site best interest in mind but this thread is bullshit (due to the timing) and you're a jackass for it

It is as bad a Race thread dividing black men and black women.

As-salamu alaykum King but this thread was not made in good faith

3FED77AA-5DD3-4D80-B514-74E4628C28CD.gif

I appreciate the thread being made so that it didn't derail the other thread but what mod do any of the females have issues with? Lol

The mods aren't the issue here pal

I don't have an issue w/ the mods

That report button gonna turn into nightmare,but I always thought there was a way to report ppl

I ain't never reported no post on a forum or social media though

Not my style

A nigga threatened to get me banned over an Eminem vs Joe Budden convo

Niggas gone be reaching

That report button gonna turn into nightmare,but I always thought there was a way to report ppl

I ain't never reported no post on a forum or social media though

Not my style

A nigga threatened to get me banned over an Eminem vs Joe Budden convo

Niggas gone be reaching
If they abuse it, it will be removed

Simple fix

I don’t see how the timing is bad but you could be right and I just don’t see it. Thanks for tellin me and I appreciate you telling me this way. I apologize

AP said “make the threads” and rather me saying all this in the other thread I spun off of it
I say bad timing because it pushes the original issue down the ladder. I get what you saying and how ya mind got to this conclusion but it ain't right imo

I appreciate you separating the issue from the other thread but we already made Meek thread about US and that too wasn't right imo

Im done tho. If I get demodded give my spot to @Inori. He'll get a kick outta my PM's and its still House Stark over everything

Say g it's like 20 active posters essentially having the same conversations for past 10 plus years. Some come and go a few new posters will pop up here and there but overall nothing has changed boys outchea pinching 40 some damn near 50.

I rarely post but It's the same continuous things, you know what you're getting when you log in.

lol

buddy said yall should jus start a group chat txt

You don’t think you can find 5 or 6 ppl? Also I think the main issue is in the cool table so I said at minimum the mods there would have to be replaced which is I think 3 of them? Idk man I’m trying to help the site by resetting it to a simpler time and you gotta make sacrifices and make hard decisions for the greater good.

Bruh just go ahead and say you wanna be a mod. Lmao. You gon bout this the long way.

I say bad timing because it pushes the original issue down the ladder. I get what you saying and how ya mind got to this conclusion but it ain't right imo

I appreciate you separating the issue from the other thread but we already made Meek thread about US and that too wasn't right imo

Im done tho. If I get demodded give my spot to @Inori. He'll get a kick outta my PM's and its still House Stark over everything
I get what you’re saying but then what other action has anybody came up with to make this place better for women besides a report button? That might be a bandaid to fix the leak

I’m trying to get a new boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back