Welcome To aBlackWeb

Message Board Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say g it's like 20 active posters essentially having the same conversations for past 10 plus years. Some come and go a few new posters will pop up here and there but overall nothing has changed boys outchea pinching 40 some damn near 50.

I rarely post but It's the same continuous things, you know what you're getting when you log in.

Say g it's like 20 active posters essentially having the same conversations for past 10 plus years. Some come and go a few new posters will pop up here and there but overall nothing has changed boys outchea pinching 40 some damn near 50.

I rarely post but It's the same continuous things, you know what you're getting when you log in.
This is a man that has seen the same stagnation of this forum he doesn’t even expect it to get better

sad!

@Duwop has already said he would step down. Who’s man enough to actually try and help the site and join him?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
This is a man that has seen the same stagnation of this forum he doesn’t even expect it to get better

sad!

@Duwop has already said he would step down. Who’s man enough to actually try and help the site and join him?

I don't know what you're actually complaining about but I'm sure it's the same things that's been spoke about before.

My stance is you've posted and interacted with the same people for how many years? You pretty much "know" what each poster brings to the table and yet you guys still cry after all these years.

I'm a bit confused, help me understand.

I'll be down for the cause if your boy step down
If you were down I wouldn’t have to buy your support

everybody who does not support me and laughs at me doesn’t really want a better site

this is the first step in the revival of the ABW and you guys are too scared to take a leap. You wanna stay comfortable and shuck and jive and say I’m full of shit

Then you guys will complain about how the site is in 2 months

I don't know what you're actually complaining about but I'm sure it's the same things that's been spoke about before.

My stance is you've posted and interacted with the same people for how many years? You pretty much "know" what each poster brings to the table and yet you guys still cry after all these years.

I'm a bit confused, help me understand.
I personally don’t have a problem but if women don’t feel comfortable here then obviously the site has gotten away from being what it used to be. How can we bring it back to how it was if we don’t destroy the existing foundation and build a new one?

the ones that waive me off in this thread are the ones full of shit

It’s cool I’m sure this is how they treated Malcolm when he first stepped out on the ledge

now he on y’all niggas walls

bars

why can’t gabi mod the cool table? Why can’t I or Inori? Why can’t Thelonious? Why can’t ghost? Why can’t mryounggun? Robato? Race Jones?

The same people who mod the site are the same people who give you podcasts

They control the media too which keeps the sheep corralled in the pen

:think2:

Stay woke

I do think if somebody about to be banned that the mods let them know why and let them explain themselves instead of just pushing the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back